6 + 2 Point Deductions

Looks like the Forest KC (and one of the leading sports law lawyers in the world) Nick De Marco is taking on the Leicester case. I reckon thats also partly down to Forests statement about the league being anti competitive and having no sporting integrity.

Hopefully they win it and both us and Forest get points back.

we aren’t getting any back

maybe more took of!

Wait to see the outcome for Leiceste. It may well turn out to be an utterly stupid decision on their part

I suspect they are playing for time, both with the PL and EFL, their big fear I think would be anything happening this season, what’s it worth to them 80 odd million, so sling everything at it to string all this out with legal proceedings etc and get promoted and worry about it then.

I’d say they’d happily take a 4-6 point hit next season, just to be promoted.

I suspect they are playing for time, both with the PL and EFL, their big fear I think would be anything happening this season, what’s it worth to them 80 odd million, so sling everything at it to string all this out with legal proceedings etc and get promoted and worry about it then.

I’d say they’d happily take a 4-6 point hit next season, just to be promoted.

i would happy take the 2 next season or whatever they give us

“An appropriate and fully independent legal panel”… not a court then?

Is this really ‘legal action’ when they’re suggesting the hearing should be held by a non-existent panel with no authority?