Relegation 23/24 Thread

Arsed.

If, big IF, we turn up, play for and win 3 points we don't have to look at other team's results.
Totally agree, I don`t want to be looking at other results and willing other clubs to win...

Had we won v Brighton and won one other we would be close to being home and hosed barring our points deduction which isn`t if we get a points deduction, it`s how many.

Just like the last 2 seasons, it's in our hands to pick up these wins (4) I think is enough but add a few draws into this.

We are on 25 points, 1 point ahead of Forest and 5 ahead of Luton, we add 12 to that tally plus a few draws here and there means we are safe.

We can't get ahead of ourselves because we have a 2nd sanction so we don't know how many points if any will be taken away but Forest also have to answer to the same sanctions we lost 6 points.

COYB
That's the worst part - it's in our hands and we play like it's not.

We have got about 4 or 5 seasons of this, I'd just take relagation this season get it over an done with, start getting a feeling of what it's like to win games down there, because it's not good for anyone this relagation scrap year after year,

We have got about 4 or 5 seasons of this, I'd just take relagation this season get it over an done with, start getting a feeling of what it's like to win games down there, because it's not good for anyone this relagation scrap year after year,
If we did go down there is no guarantee we would start winning games

Just like the last 2 seasons, it's in our hands to pick up these wins (4) I think is enough but add a few draws into this.

We are on 25 points, 1 point ahead of Forest and 5 ahead of Luton, we add 12 to that tally plus a few draws here and there means we are safe.

We can't get ahead of ourselves because we have a 2nd sanction so we don't know how many points if any will be taken away but Forest also have to answer to the same sanctions we lost 6 points.

COYB
36 is generally enough

Hopefully, they prove us all wrong; they did the last two seasons. It's getting draining, I was much more up for the fight as a fan during Lampard's relegation fight. I don't blame any fans in Goodison who feel flat or deflated; I'm struggling with it in the ground myself. I think the tides have turned now; we have mobilised to fight for the players, and now they need to fight for us and bring us back to life.

Oh what I would give just for a mid table finish.
How far have we fallin.
Sometimes I just wish I didn't love Everton so much and I could just walk away.
I never could or would born a blue, die a blue.
We just have to belive that there are better days to come.

Totally agree, I don`t want to be looking at other results and willing other clubs to win...

Had we won v Brighton and won one other we would be close to being home and hosed barring our points deduction which isn`t if we get a points deduction, it`s how many.
You should be used to it by now m8, This is life of an Everton fan !!

Hopefully, they prove us all wrong; they did the last two seasons. It's getting draining, I was much more up for the fight as a fan during Lampard's relegation fight. I don't blame any fans in Goodison who feel flat or deflated; I'm struggling with it in the ground myself. I think the tides have turned now; we have mobilised to fight for the players, and now they need to fight for us and bring us back to life.
The only thing I enjoyed about Lampard was his willingness to get the fans on the side of the team. The bus welcomes where some of the best times I’ve had and it did seem to galvanise the whole supporters. After the bus welcoming’s the noise inside the stadium was fantastic.