Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next instalment of the relegation battle next week... could be some bad results in amongst these for us. Hopefully they go our way but I don`t think we will be getting much, if anything...

Sat 9th March 12:30
Man Utd v Everton

15:00
Crystal Palace v Luton
Bournemouth v Sheff Utd

17:30
Arsenal v Brentford

Sunday 10th March 14:00
West Ham v Burnley
Brighton v Notts Forest

The next instalment of the relegation battle next week... could be some bad results in amongst these for us. Hopefully they go our way but I don`t think we will be getting much, if anything...

Man Utd v Everton

Crystal Palace v Luton
Bournemouth v Sheff Utd

Arsenal v Brentford

West Ham v Burnley
Brighton v Notts Forest

Which of our rivals do you see winning there mate?

Man Utd v Everton

Crystal Palace v Luton
Bournemouth v Sheff Utd

Arsenal v Brentford

West Ham v Burnley
Brighton v Notts Forest
I’m reasonably confident all our rivals will get nothing next week. They are below us, even after we had 6 points stolen from us, because they are rubbish

But Luton and Forest are both currently on longer losing streaks than us so by your own calculations it’s impossible for either of them to get a result?
But both have at least double the points we have picked up in the last 10 games....

1709500265449.png

Been a big blessing Burnley and Sheff Utd have been absolutely toilet. Shades of 21/22 with Southampton and Watford being cut adrift early - 2 less spots to worry about.
Pretty sure they both will be relegated at day 35 latest, even with one more deduction and our bad points ratio lately, I don't see any danger of them.

Man Utd v Everton

Crystal Palace v Luton
Bournemouth v Sheff Utd

Arsenal v Brentford

West Ham v Burnley
Brighton v Notts Forest
Arsed.

If, big IF, we turn up, play for and win 3 points we don't have to look at other team's results.

Just like the last 2 seasons, it's in our hands to pick up these wins (4) I think is enough but add a few draws into this.

We are on 25 points, 1 point ahead of Forest and 5 ahead of Luton, we add 12 to that tally plus a few draws here and there means we are safe.

We can't get ahead of ourselves because we have a 2nd sanction so we don't know how many points if any will be taken away but Forest also have to answer to the same sanctions we lost 6 points.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.