6 + 2 Point Deductions

Hoping we hit a run of form similar to that after the initial points deduction so we can accumulate enough points to soak up another deduction if it comes.

I've no idea what the likely outome of the next hearing/breach will be but I'd just like us to take it out of the PL's hands by not being utter dog turd and climbing the table, unlikely I know and a bit of fanciful thinking but a man can dream.
Now it is sorted we need a sustained push for Europe.

I definitely do not expect the same point deduction for a charge that covers the same 3 year period and 2 of them years have already been dealt with and punished leaving just 1 year. There will be no punishment for it imo but we will just have to wait and see though as they are clearly just making it all up as they go.
I see loads of people (mainly non-Evertonians, obviously) saying 'PSR is based on a rolling 3-year period so each yearly breach takes all three years into account!' which may be technically true, but is still completely daft. As you say - the basis of the first punishment is rooted in the combination of the first three years - if we were never truly given enough time to course-correct to bring Year 4 well down and in line with the PSR calc for the last 3 years then surely the next IC needs to consider that. There is also, of course, the fact that this latest commission went out of their way to outline that the club have been well aware for a while now that costs need to go down and there is ample proof of that.

If we get hit with an automatic 6 again for this second breach I'd be well pissed off - but I fear we may have to just get on with it.

Here’s the Burnley take:

So, in brief:

Season 1: Spend more than the rules allow to stay up at the expense of Club X, who are playing by the rules.
Season 2: again spend more than the rules allow, this time to purchase players from the club X (such as Dwight McNeil), at reduced rate as their players wish to stay in the tope tier.
Season 3: Upon club X's return to the division, utilise your squad (bolstered by years of financial rule breaking) to beat them home and away, gaining the six points required to negate the punishment from all previous rule breaking.

I give you the English Premier League - Where cheats prosper.

What’s he on about? Cheats prosper? We’ve had a 6 point deduction, who are the cheats that are prospering? Apart from City and Chelsea obviously, if he’s referring to them. What an absolute mutant.

What’s he on about? Cheats prosper? We’ve had a 6 point deduction, who are the cheats that are prospering? Apart from City and Chelsea obviously, if he’s referring to them. What an absolute mutant.

Exactly

We’ve been punished so how have we got away with it and where’s the sporting advantage ?

BTW I don’t know what Leeds are squealing about last season they finished 2nd from bottom so if the points deduction was applied last season they still would have gone down.

Dopey muppets

Exactly

We’ve been punished so how have we got away with it and where’s the sporting advantage ?

BTW I don’t know what Leeds are squealing about last season they finished 2nd from bottom so if the points deduction was applied last season they still would have gone down.

Dopey muppets

Are other fans genuinely fuming about this as if we’ve had some great victory? I find it difficult to comprehend that human beings could be so thick.