Relegation 23/24 Thread

Is there even an ambition from anyone at Everton to do more than just survive right now? I think the people running the club have got their man.
Nobody knows that , 777 sacked the hertha manager within weeks of taking over, they’ve been at recent games, heard the boos watched the mind numbing football, they ain’t stupid

Dyche has got a similar record. To Walter smith last time we went 10 games With out an open play goal.

I don’t know who’s out there k, that’s not my job. Little old Bournemouth went for a young manager who wants to play attacking football. Should have got a result v Man City. Everton basically gave up v city
How can little old Everton compete With the mighty city. That’s the narrative dyche has set and you love it. Potter took over a Brighton team playing ale house football under Chris houghton and got them
To 9th in 2yrs playing very good football. To say another manager couldn’t get more out of this group is embarrassing. 20% possession at home to Aston Villa. He should have bent sacked at full time.

I want dyche gone this is 2024. What joe kinnear up to because we’re basically Wimbledon circa 1994
The difference back then was that we could attract a young hungry manager. We can't now. Nobody with any sense would touch us. We're a graveyard for managers and only someone truly desperate or a total mercenary would touch us.

I'm glad you admit that you don't have a scooby-do who we should get then. Now try and imagine how Moshiri feels because he's thick as pig muck so if the likes of you and me don't know who's out there and who would help fix things, then I guarantee you that clown sure as hell doesn't. Because he's a 'kin idiot!

You know why those clubs are able to attract younger managers and build something? Because they don't have a massive number of fans hysterically screaming for them to be sacked every six mouths without fail. They actually get time at those clubs to build something. That would never happen here. We both know that fans like you would turn on someone like a Potter the second we had a really bad run of form and you'd be blaming him just as much as you're blaming Dyche now.

Hysterically crying that you want Dyche gone "because its 2024" without having any solution is just nonsense. Its the sort of short-term poor decision making that's landed us in this position.

Dyche has us on 31 points in February.
I swear we are getting what we deserve with this fan base.

Im all for striving for the best but give your heads a wobble. We don't have a pot to piss in. We have to sell out best players to stay afloat. We can't afford to sack Dyche even if we wanted to.

All the names above had far superior squads. Ffs Lampard almost got us relegated, and would have, if it wasn't for Dyche coming in. He also had the likes of Richarlison in his team.
But Ped said its about standards NSNO, look at klopp blah blah