6 + 2 Point Deductions

What does a suspended sentence mean? That it gets delayed until next season?

That’s just not going to happen, it’s already been delayed by a season, and we would have gone down last year had it not been.

At best it would only come into play if there was a further breach, and we’ve already been charged with a further breach.

. A cold wet morning after a feeble draw against an injury hit palace
. Imminent appeals verdict
. Country in recession
. Cost of living crisis not dissapearing.

Fertile ground for a Campari update.
They’re already fretting over points suspended for a year. They can pick the bones out of that for a little bit.

If anything this thread should save their anger for themselves getting easily had off by various poor faith actors. Which makes them the Brexiteers of the GOT forum. Watch as they lash out at anything but themselves when in deep pity and conspiracy mode.

Soz, just in me. My fingers type the most horrendous things really. Up the toffees.

Am I the only person who thinks our appeal will get thrown out and we will get nothing back? The majority seem to think we will get points back, I just can't see it and if the Premier league were in any doubt surely there wouldn't of issued the second charge?
Hopefully I am wrong and the majority are right but I think it is highly unlikely

This would be the dream outcome, and I think it could be possible on the grounds that the agreement between the 20 clubs is incompatible with business competition law.

The issue is, that argument will have been made to a supposedly independent commission, who have been tasked with implementing the rules agreed by the 20 clubs. If the IC are truly independent, the threat of future legal action against the PL isn’t their problem.

This would be the dream outcome, and I think it could be possible on the grounds that the agreement between the 20 clubs is incompatible with business competition law.

The issue is, that argument will have been made to a supposedly independent commission, who have been tasked with implementing the rules agreed by the club. If the IC were truly independent, the threat of future legal action against the PL isn’t their problem.

dream outcome?

Am I the only person who thinks our appeal will get thrown out and we will get nothing back? The majority seem to think we will get points back, I just can't see it and if the Premier league were in any doubt surely there wouldn't of issued the second charge?
Hopefully I am wrong and the majority are right but I think it is highly unlikely

it’s to much uproar over it so

ye your the only one

and if you are right i will hunt you down

I was thinking if these charges are going to be the new norm they would probably want to set a precedent of appeals being unsuccessful

No you’re not, and you’re not the only person to fail to give an explanation or reason that’s led you to that conclusion either.
I think I just did? That if the premier league weren't sure or were worried about the appeal they wouldn't have pushed ahead with the second charge, remember we are not appealing the charge only the severity of the punishment.