2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

How dare he look after his kid and wife eh!!

For the record he's a bust flush and I think he needs to be gone or at least not played week in week out when it's not working, but christ at least let him have some time with his family, after all is said and done they will be far more important to him and longer in his life than Everton.
He should nudge his wife and say get your job done.....I am on a 100k a week and if you want me to continue getting a 100k a week for the next 4-5 years then you are in charge of the baby :)

I watched an ale house Everton team in the first half .....no changes at half-time DCL were having to drop into our non-existing midfield - until substitutions were finally made - just be thankful we got a draw as we as a team were pants .....
Funnily enough Joey, I think we'd be a decent top half side with a slotter. I'd swap your mate for a 49 year old Vardy in a heartbeat and we'd be in Europe come May.

Joey..... DCL is not as good as you think. Unless on a plate he is highly unlikely to score apart from an odd anomaly
He will be gone soon anyway - lets see how he scores in another team - maybe his injuries have caught up with him , but the standard of football oin that 1st half was deplorable - then our Manager never changed it at half-time ?????

He should nudge his wife and say get your job done.....I am on a 100k a week and if you want me to continue getting a 100k a week for the next 4-5 years then you are in charge of the baby :)
A fair point and it may well be the case.

Still think as a father of 2 young uns in my time, that he seems the sort who would wanna be involved in his kids life, to support his wife too but at same time, his salary affords him a great life but that shouldn't be the be all and end all, family is massively important.

That said I want him banging in goals for us but he isn't and maybe that is as simple as it gets? At the moment he simply isn't deserving of his place.

Dom is a striker, and more beneficial inside the box, yet he prob spends more time in our box. Dyche makes him cover every blade of grass on the pitch.
play the lad in his role as a striker, I expect once he puts the ball in the net his confidence will come back and he'll be putting those away.

Carlo had it right.

Stop lumping it 60 yards to him. Stop having him come deep or run the channels.

Keep him on the front foot, central, and in or near their box. He's useless everywhere else and we need him there because there's noone else.

And to think Koeman, Kenwright etc all thought he was the man to replace Lukaku….
You see that’s where I personally think a lot of the hate for him stems from, not the goal drought, injuries or off field stuff but the fact he got shunted into the spotlight after Lukaku was sold because signing 3 number 10s was a bigger priority than signing a striker

Dom is a striker, and more beneficial inside the box, yet he prob spends more time in our box. Dyche makes him cover every blade of grass on the pitch.
play the lad in his role as a striker, I expect once he puts the ball in the net his confidence will come back and he'll be putting those away.
He messed up big time once more tonight mate. Got two chances set up for him, one on a plate. The more we make excuses for him the longer it drags on. Beto please now and Dobbin for the rest of the season.