2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Heard on the grapevine that he's been turning up to training shattered. If true a bit silly of him and his partner to not have a paid nanny in doing night feeds etc.

Cant be a top level player with just 4-5 hours kip

How dare he look after his kid and wife eh!!

For the record he's a bust flush and I think he needs to be gone or at least not played week in week out when it's not working, but christ at least let him have some time with his family, after all is said and done they will be far more important to him and longer in his life than Everton.

DCL did ok today again with shocking service, he had no support and was getting balls wellied at him from 40yards

Your absolutely spot on regarding having no support. There was a point in the 2nd half where he chased his own header because no one was within 15 yards of him.

The 2nd header though he has to bury. The only reason he's in the side is because Dyche believes that the crap Thelwell has signed is far worse than a striker who hasn't scored for 20 games, to be given a chance.

Crap manager with crap options signed by a crap DoF working for a crap club with no one at the top actually running it to start culling all the crap we've accumulated

but again thats the point. You wouldnt see dom scoring a goal like that. Its all it needs to be put on a plate for him. And he doesnt finish them either.
At no point ever do i think calvert lewin will ever net one just off the cuff with a bit of brilliance.

It's a good point about him not being capable of anything special. As a defender you're never worried about DCL running past you with the ball. You're definitely not worried if he takes a shot from anywhere further than 18 yards out either.

All that means you can play against him with less fear. You know he's going to win headers but when they're dropping at the feet of isolated wingers such as McNeil and Young you're also feeling very relaxed about that.

Dyche's mistake was continuing playing him. And if you reckon Tarkowskis header was easier we watched different games Joey.
I watched an ale house Everton team in the first half .....no changes at half-time DCL were having to drop into our non-existing midfield - until substitutions were finally made - just be thankful we got a draw as we as a team were pants .....