Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Genuinely don't get the Dyche love in. I have never seen an Everton side so inept at attacking play. And I mean ever. Even Walter Smith and his starting XIs containing 7 defenders were better than this.

It doesn't have to be even remotely close to fancy football, but there are zero runs, zero patterns of play. It's beyond abominable. All well and good improving our defence but we won't be staying up by scoring solely from set-pieces. Shocking stuff again. It is so clear they do zero work on attacking play.

A team with anything about them at all would have put these away ages ago. If we don’t get these 10 points back we are dropping im afraid. I’d say go get dithering Dave back after West Ham bin him but we haven’t got the money to change managers.

We havent got a great team, thats obvious, but I cant take much more of this dour tactical approach or slow width passing back and passing back then lumping it long. Terrible tactics Sean.

Weve pretty much been outplayed by every single team we have faced this season.

Its embarrassing.

Genuinely don't get the Dyche love in. I have never seen an Everton side so inept at attacking play. And I mean ever. Even Walter Smith and his starting XIs containing 7 defenders were better than this.

It doesn't have to be even remotely close to fancy football, but there are zero runs, zero patterns of play. It's beyond abominable. All well and good improving our defence but we won't be staying up by scoring solely from set-pieces. Shocking stuff again. It I'd so clear they do zero work on attacking play.

he’s doesn’t know how to attack