6 + 2 Point Deductions

Currently Forrest are 5 points better than us … if we get 2 then they’re 3 ahead … if we get an 8 point deduction then they would need at least 11 to make them even with us currently.

Since they are not going into administration I would be very surprised if they got more than 9.

We need to beat palace , get our 2 points back and draw level with them and palace and win most of our 6 pointers to have a realistic chance to stay up .

I do t fancy us taking any points against Arsenal or the rs so our season is effectively 2 games shorter in reality
Than which other team?

I switched off but apparently Dave Jones on Sky said we expect to know within 24-48 hours? That would be new news. Would also fit with the theory it's being artificially delayed around us having a game.

This is what I’d expect from Super Silk’s representation. He isn’t an expert in whinging and begging for leniency, he’s an expert in law, and he may well have made it clear that the FFP agreement between the 20 PL clubs isn’t worth the paper it is written on from a legal perspective!
It would be funny and morbidly Everton if we got a billionaire free-spending owner right as the league began to take FFP seriously and now could be about to have back to back dodgy chancers without a penny as owners right as FFP is probably at risk of being scrapped altogether.