6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we do then I can't see it being positive since it's just been announced that Klopp is manager of the month and Jota is player of the month. They wouldn't want to take any gloss off that news.

Genuinely don’t think there is a scenario, no matter how irrelevant to us, that our fans won’t twist into a doom scenario.

When did we appeal, November?

So over 3 mths ago and still no decision.

Yet two clubs are going to appeal whatever they get in April for the next charge, and the PL think it will all be finalised by May, twice the work in a third of the time.
Yeah, but realistically, why does it take 3months?

This could have all been done in a week.

Its the Premier League, its not the Old Bailey, they literally have like 2 cases to deal with.

Its not some backstreet start up company, its a business that employs 191 people.

Yeah, but realistically, why does it take 3months?

This could have all been done in a week.

Its the Premier League, its not the Old Bailey, they literally have like 2 cases to deal with.

Its not some backstreet start up company, its a business that employs 191 people.
It certainly shouldn't have taken that long, but given that it did, I think @Wat Tyler's point still stands.

I have no idea how the league think they are going to have this all polished and packaged away before the end of the season given the precedent of Everton's case.

I'm not even arsed anymore

Give us a 50 point deduction for all I care

Whatever gets us into the Johnstones Paint Trophy Northern section QF is fine by me.

We need a trophy to sit proudly next to the Florida Cup which is in the main reception at Goodison Park
Even better if we can get relegated to the southern section, I could get to a lot more aways

The original points deduction was confirmed lunch time on the Friday.

You'd imagine if we were to hear anything today we'd have started hearing leaked info.

Stand down your troops boys and girls.

The original points deduction was confirmed lunch time on the Friday.

You'd imagine if we were to hear anything today we'd have started hearing leaked info.

Stand down your troops boys and girls.
Yeah but we only saw whispers of the verdict 10-15 minutes before it was official so really it could come out of anywhere at any time.