6 + 2 Point Deductions

Let’s have it right, we have overspent by 19.5m, sure we can blame the board and signing players etc but let’s just remember they have tried to make Everton decent over the years by signing players. Yes, most of them have been awful but nobody can turn the clock back. I’m sure if we could go back in time we wouldn’t of offered 28m for Bolasie and offered Southampton 30m for Mane, it’s how the cookie crumbles, but let’s not forget Moshiri put his money where his mouth was and unfortunately for him, he failed.

Yes we made poor signings and we still continue to do so, Delle being one of them, but again, nobody knew he would come and be crocked, same as Gbamin. I blame the directors of football more. Steve Walsh, Brands, Thelwell, their role was to highlight players and try and get them. They have all failed but one would argue the jury is still out on Thelwell.

I get the Kenwright criticism, Baxendale after headlock gate but Moshiri. He’s just been guilt of not being a football guy, trying to buy players he knows nothing about and basically just being a fish out of water. He also signed us 50m quid players, Carlo, and has built us a brand new stadium. I think he deserves all of our respect more than anything
You can’t excuse his incompetence because of his wealth. It’s what got us here. Money is a finite resource for most. Incompetence knows no bounds.

As someone who works very closely to the legal profession this isn’t a comment piece it’s far too detailed and has taken a lot of work. IMO it’s a paid piece of work very deliberately put into the public domain

The threat of legal action here is real especially if we believe people haven’t acted in good faith to their duties. This isn’t a court of law….however those KCs first and foremost are bound by their ethics to the court and not the PL
I think it's more likely that im this fella is just demonstrating experience to get himself an appeal gig.

Let’s have it right, we have overspent by 19.5m, sure we can blame the board and signing players etc but let’s just remember they have tried to make Everton decent over the years by signing players. Yes, most of them have been awful but nobody can turn the clock back. I’m sure if we could go back in time we wouldn’t of offered 28m for Bolasie and offered Southampton 30m for Mane, it’s how the cookie crumbles, but let’s not forget Moshiri put his money where his mouth was and unfortunately for him, he failed.

Yes we made poor signings and we still continue to do so, Delle being one of them, but again, nobody knew he would come and be crocked, same as Gbamin. I blame the directors of football more. Steve Walsh, Brands, Thelwell, their role was to highlight players and try and get them. They have all failed but one would argue the jury is still out on Thelwell.

I get the Kenwright criticism, Baxendale after headlock gate but Moshiri. He’s just been guilt of not being a football guy, trying to buy players he knows nothing about and basically just being a fish out of water. He also signed us 50m quid players, Carlo, and has built us a brand new stadium. I think he deserves all of our respect more than anything
Hah, so after all that, Moshiri, the actual owner and decider of everything is the blameless one. You cant seriously do that and expect others to respect what you have to say on the topic....

This is honestly a staggering assessment of Moshiri's ownership.

The man has presided over a steady decline into constant relegation battles, FFP breaches, points deduction(s), overspending on garbage, chopping and changing of managers, no consistency in approach (players, managers, DOFs), over-dependency on Kenwright and, more recently, looking to palm us off to a consortium who have a proven track record for being even worse than he is.

But you seem to think that because he has lost money himself, all of this is excusable. It isn't. It is questionable as to whether he has lost any of his own money - it is quite obvious that the tap stopped as soon as Usmanov got hit with sanctions, and Moshiri hasn't put a penny in since. We've been operating on a shoestring and taking emergency working capital loans from the likes of 777 Partners ever since.

At this stage, if his legacy is anything other than destroying this club, it will be a surprise.

This is honestly a staggering assessment of Moshiri's ownership.

The man has presided over a steady decline into constant relegation battles, FFP breaches, points deduction(s), overspending on garbage, chopping and changing of managers, no consistency in approach (players, managers, DOFs), over-dependency on Kenwright and, more recently, looking to palm us off to a consortium who have a proven track record for being even worse than he is.

But you seem to think that because he has lost money himself, all of this is excusable. It isn't. It is questionable as to whether he has lost any of his own money - it is quite obvious that the tap stopped as soon as Usmanov got hit with sanctions, and Moshiri hasn't put a penny in since. We've been operating on a shoestring and taking emergency working capital loans from the likes of 777 Partners ever since.

At this stage, if his legacy is anything other than destroying this club, it will be a surprise.
I agree but I also disagree. I agree with what you said but I also agree with what I said.

Hah, so after all that, Moshiri, the actual owner and decider of everything is the blameless one. You cant seriously do that and expect others to respect what you have to say on the topic....
To be fair I will say what I want and don’t care about other people’s opinions on a message board.

Moshiri has played his part you cant just blame the others he has picked managers, dof has been listening to certain agents list goes on. To say he is not a football guy that is fine but he was happy for the club to loose money and not make changes. How can it be ok the club is in this position? Not one of us will say anything bad on what he has done with the stadium that he has got the best quality we could get, but to give him a pass on the sporting side of the club is just crazy.

Moshiri has played his part you cant just blame the others he has picked managers, dof has been listening to certain agents list goes on. To say he is not a football guy that is fine but he was happy for the club to loose money and not make changes. How can it be ok the club is in this position? Not one of us will say anything bad on what he has done with the stadium that he has got the best quality we could get, but to give him a pass on the sporting side of the club is just crazy.
Not a pass. But I respect he bought the club and had a go. It hasn’t worked out and yes he should have looked to sell the club before all these mistakes happened but I respect he bought us and had went for it. One summer we kept signing player after player it was like Christmas Day. Yes he has made loads of mistakes and therefore he doesn’t get a pass for it but I do respect he gave it a bloody good go.

Not a pass. But I respect he bought the club and had a go. It hasn’t worked out and yes he should have looked to sell the club before all these mistakes happened but I respect he bought us and had went for it. One summer we kept signing player after player it was like Christmas Day. Yes he has made loads of mistakes and therefore he doesn’t get a pass for it but I do respect he gave it a bloody good go.
yeah that i can agree with is just has been stupid with his money,

Obviously. That's why no genuinely decent new owner was found as nobody on their right mind would have kept him on board. Perhaps it's for the best that we don't know exactly how many billionaires he scared away.

I agree , I cannot believe that nobody ever wanted to buy us… not when literally every other club has/had been bought … some clubs even had multiple take overs during that time