Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We've genuinely only got three injuries haven't we - Coleman, Gomes, Doucoure? Only one of which would normally start on a weekly basis - Doucoure, and probably Coleman palms a fair few rotated with Young.

Such a bad thing for Dyche to blame results on. We've been utterly blessed with injury luck so far this season compared to other teams.

We've genuinely only got three injuries haven't we - Coleman, Gomes, Doucoure? Only one of which would normally start on a weekly basis - Doucoure, and probably Coleman palms a fair few rotated with Young.

Such a bad thing for Dyche to blame results on. We've been utterly blessed with injury luck so far this season compared to other teams.

Initially thought the same but then figured he's trying to prevent any player sales.

He's always been big on players only playing when fully fit - only recently is he saying things like needs must, can only cut cloth so much while keeping competitive squad etc.

Similar to Newcastle game where we only.had 2 actual centre mids starting I'd put Harrison or McNeil central in the attacking midfield role and start Dobbin/Danjuma out wide in their place. Dcl or beto but NOT both - doesn't work

players look knackered and it'll be the same team except for maybe danjuma in for Beto so i can't really say anything other than a fulham win

Pickford
Young - Tarks - Branth - Myko
Garner - Onana
Harrison - Mcniel - Danjuma
Dom

Dyche will just go with what he did vs Luton unless forced to make a change though.

Similar to Newcastle game where we only.had 2 actual centre mids starting I'd put Harrison or McNeil central in the attacking midfield role and start Dobbin/Danjuma out wide in their place. Dcl or beto but NOT both - doesn't work
Yeah that's the clear option. Harrison and mcneil can swap and it means we have some creativity and attacking ability behind the striker

I just want to get back to proper football now. Feels like way more than 2 weeks since the last Premier League game. I'm bored of all this off the pitch nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.