January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is odd. I kinda thought if Danjuma left maybe this was the person that would come in. Seems odd to sign a new contract when you’re not playing though and have been begging to leave.

I’ve also so far not understood the Chemiti signing. We are/were close to the wind, need senior players and we bought a young kid who hasn’t even played. It all seems a little bit weird to me. What was the actual point? Unless they are thinking they will het
20/30m for him in the future.
Dyche has stated, on a number of occasions now, that he's allowing time for Chermiti to integrate this season as part of his development. I suspect we'll see more of him next season if he's deemed to be on the right track.

Tom Fellows of West brom linked. Into his last 6 months of contract. YouTube clips (I know) looks very good on the ball with both feet.
Linked a couple of weeks ago, looks a prospect, quick, good passer/crosser, good one on ones everything needed for being a decent wide player. Also he is on a free in the summer, him and O'Hare (Coventry) would be 2 great free transfers we could get in the summer.

Tom Fellows of West brom linked. Into his last 6 months of contract. YouTube clips (I know) looks very good on the ball with both feet.
He wasn't in the team or on bench Saturday with rumours he was having medical elsewhere, Corberan later said he was ill but you never know. He's currently on about 600 a week so if you offer him another 0 on the end he will think he won the lottery.

Dyche has stated, on a number of occasions now, that he's allowing time for Chermiti to integrate this season as part of his development. I suspect we'll see more of him next season if he's deemed to be on the right track.
I thought that said he's deemed to be our next right back

The tabloids are linking Branthwaite with a move to Spurs. I can’t see it, it would require an absolute massive bid for us to even think about it, and I don’t think they can afford him having just signed Dragusin.

I wouldn’t sell him under any circumstances this month, and I’d be demanding 100m+ in the summer. Other players can be sold this month or in the summer before we even consider selling Branthwaite.

Status
Not open for further replies.