6 + 2 Point Deductions

I just want to know if we were expected to play Sigursson like Arsenal play Partey?

We still don't even know if he's guilty.
Number 10 was suspended by the FA.

Everton had signed Player X in 2017. Player X had proved to be a star playerfor the club. In July 2021 Player X was arrested. The FA suspended PlayerX from all football activity, making it impossible for him to perform hiscontractual duties. On 23 August 2021 Everton dismissed Player X. Evertonsought advice on the possibility of suing Player X for breach of contract butelected not to do so.

And no charges were ever made against Player X.

Number 10 was suspended by the FA.

Everton had signed Player X in 2017. Player X had proved to be a star playerfor the club. In July 2021 Player X was arrested. The FA suspended PlayerX from all football activity, making it impossible for him to perform hiscontractual duties. On 23 August 2021 Everton dismissed Player X. Evertonsought advice on the possibility of suing Player X for breach of contract butelected not to do so.

And no charges were ever made against Player X.

Clearly charges were made against him if he was arrested. Charges were dropped 18 months later.

The PLs incompetence is vastly overshadowed by Evertons for me.
Says it all, which is scary.

Moshri has proper financial nous, and unlike certain other fat idiotic American owners with jarg Bon Jovi hair cuts named 'Tom', he actually appears to have smarts.

Which makes me think that Bill was whispering a lot in his ear.

The PLs incompetence is vastly overshadowed by Evertons for me.
Neck and neck. I don’t think the club treated this as seriously as they should. But the PL is a clown show, to not have prescribed punishments or guidelines is patently absurd. Without that there’s little reason to change behavior as the consequences are not known.

Also, the PSR calculation is bs, there are far simpler ways to ensure sustainability

Clearly charges were made against him if he was arrested. Charges were dropped 18 months later.
Well no mate, thats not how the law works.

You are arrested on suspicion of a crime, then they normally bail you while they look into it, if they have enough evidence, you are charged.

I realise this is anal, im just saying.

He was never charged with a crime, only ever arrested on suspicion of 1.

He also scored a winning goal at Anfield, but thats for another thread I suppose.

Well no mate, thats not how the law works.

You are arrested on suspicion of a crime, then they normally bail you while they look into it, if they have enough evidence, you are charged.

I realise this is anal, im just saying.

He was never charged with a crime, only ever arrested on suspicion of 1.

He also scored a winning goal at Anfield, but thats for another thread I suppose.

I don’t think he’s a very good human.

He’s an utter buffoon who’s carried Usmanov’s bags his entire life.
Still... Even an accountant who barley competent would just need to have one look at our trial balance, see how bad the numbers are and know that if we don't take corrective action soon, we're going to be in hot water...