Bill Kenwright

Histrionics? What histrionics?

I’m just pointing out that people post things that are well over the line, and I’ll ask one more time, where is the similar toxicity and hatred for Moshiri?

Slag Kenwright off all you like but if people were offered the chance to erase the Moshiri era and go back to being a consistently top-half side, 95% of the fan base would take it in an instant after the last few years.

The TV money has kept going up and up. A half-decent football operation without the Moshiri/Usmanov money would probably have the club in a better place right now. It wouldn’t be in a billion pounds of debt, put it that way.

Whether or not Kenwright would have eventually put such people in place, we’ll never know.

I would not we would be stuck at GP.

You think Bill Kenwright would have had the club in a billion pounds of debt though?
You keep banging on about this, and the "Where's the abuse for Moshiri?" line. (hint - try the Moshiri thread, there's plenty and all justified)

As Tom has said, Kenwright was in a corner when he finally sold to Moshiri. We were sinking fast, vibrac loans, nothing else to sell (except Goodison: virtually worthless).

He couldn't believe his luck when David Dien presented Moshiri!

We're in the position we are today because of an underqualified and spineless board, led by a vain old drama queen hoping for one final big production.

Moshiri has been an utter disaster, but his biggest crime has been spending money recklessly. He wouldn't have been able to spend it without the full cooperation of the board who failed in their duty to protect the club.

Moshiris biggest failing (and it's crucial) was not sweeping everything out after 15+ years of failure and ever increasing debt and installing competent people to protect his (and his mates) investment. His failure to replace the hapless Kenwright and his enablers means I have little sympathy for him when he walks away having lost 100s of millions of pounds.

Baxendale/Ingles should be disqualified from being company directors for the rest of their days. I'm actually quite disappointed that Kenwright is no longer around, he should be here and eventually be held fully accountable for the shitshow he set in motion when he 'saved' the club Peter Johnson. (saved a club with no debt, go figure!)

Last edited:
Bellew is a shrewd operator. I would wager he has his eye on a ‘nominee’ board seat in some capacity.

Keeps him relevant not to mention sitting in the directors box in BMD as well as GP for what’s left of her. A slippery one is Tony.
The days of cronyism are hopefully gone from the club...he'd also be a PR disaster because he's thick as mince and loves spouting absolute bumgas in the media.

The club would constantly be apologising for him threatening to knock people out on social media who disagree with him.

I want this man...to be no more....coz no one speaks to me like that!

You keep banging on about this, and the "Where's the abuse for Moshiri?" line. (hint - try the Moshiri thread, there's plenty and all justified)

As Tom has said, Kenwright was in a corner when he finally sold to Moshiri. We were sinking fast, vibrac loans, nothing else to sell (except Goodison: virtually worthless).

He couldn't believe his luck when David Dien presented Moshiri!

We're in the position we are today because of an underqualified and spineless board, led by a vain old drama queen hoping for one final big production.

Moshiri has been an utter disaster, but his biggest crime has been spending money recklessly. He wouldn't have been able to spend it without the full cooperation of the board who failed in their duty to protect the club.

Moshiris biggest failing (and it's crucial) was not sweeping everything out after 15+ years of failure and ever increasing debt and installing competent people to protect his (and his mates) investment. His failure to replace the hapless Kenwright and his enablers means I have little sympathy for him when he walks away having lost 100s of millions of pounds.

Baxendale/Ingles should be disqualified from being company directors for the rest of their days. I'm actually quite disappointed that Kenwright is no longer around, he should be here and eventually be held fully accountable for the shitshow he set in motion when he 'saved' the club Peter Johnson. (saved a club with no debt, go figure!)

Excellent post..

And that’s how it should be, but 90% of the time this thread is active and on the first page of the forum. I’ve had to click through to page six before now to find the Mosh thread.

It’s totally disproportionate.