Bill Kenwright

Because it just won’t. Not a single person in the fanbase would be in favour of that, there’s none of his lackeys left at the club, honestly who is going to make that decision and why would they? Never in a million years is that happening, it isn’t remotely likely.
Only Tony Bellew who is still spouting his love for him.

Only Tony Bellew who is still spouting his love for him.

He done a lot of favours for most of his fan boys, at Evertons expense should we say, the free tickets brigade for one. Bellew must have done very well, financially and publicity wise from the Goodison boxing match, so it figures, he's obviously a friend of Kenwright.

What a crap get-out, that is. Did I say people were willing to do such a thing? No.

Some people are happy to ponder such niceties though. Such lovely thoughts. Such lovely people.

This newest/latest breach of the PSR rules, THE f***ing RULES, sees the Kenwright thread bumped and people talking about pissing on his rotting corpse. Makes total sense.
He ruined this club mate. He fubared it good and proper. We'll be feeling the fallout from this for decades.

People are angry about that and the more dire our situation becomes, then the anger is only going to get even worse.

As i said earlier i just hope he's looking down on the carnage he's caused.

Histrionics? What histrionics?

I’m just pointing out that people post things that are well over the line, and I’ll ask one more time, where is the similar toxicity and hatred for Moshiri?

Slag Kenwright off all you like but if people were offered the chance to erase the Moshiri era and go back to being a consistently top-half side, 95% of the fan base would take it in an instant after the last few years.

The TV money has kept going up and up. A half-decent football operation without the Moshiri/Usmanov money would probably have the club in a better place right now. It wouldn’t be in a billion pounds of debt, put it that way.

Whether or not Kenwright would have eventually put such people in place, we’ll never know.

I’m just pointing out that people post things that are well over the line, and I’ll ask one more time, where is the similar toxicity and hatred for Moshiri?

Slag Kenwright off all you like but if people were offered the chance to erase the Moshiri era and go back to being a consistently top-half side, 95% of the fan base would take it in an instant after the last few years.

The TV money has kept going up and up. A half-decent football operation without the Moshiri/Usmanov money would probably have the club in a better place right now. It wouldn’t be in a billion pounds of debt, put it that way.

Whether or not Kenwright would have eventually put such people in place, we’ll never know.
you've been answered more than enough times

He done a lot of favours for most of his fan boys, at Evertons expense should we say, the free tickets brigade for one. Bellew must have done very well, financially and publicity wise from the Goodison boxing match, so it figures, he's obviously a friend of Kenwright.
Bellew is a shrewd operator. I would wager he has his eye on a ‘nominee’ board seat in some capacity.

Keeps him relevant not to mention sitting in the directors box in BMD as well as GP for what’s left of her. A slippery one is Tony.

The club's debt multiplied under kenwright. The rob Peter to pay Paul and sell off of every material asset strategy to stay afloat had come to an end as soon as nothing was left and Moyes' Team was being dismantled by Martinez. The first thing Moshiri had to do was to clear that debt.

Kenwright then remained as Chairman and presided over the cluster basket case strategies that followed.

It was Moyes who papered over the cracks and delivered the stability you're talking about. He did it despite our owner, not because of him.

20yrs ago, Kenwright scuppered the Kings dock project just to maintain control. Wrecking the clubs future prospects for years. We would've had everything BMD offers and more besides for the last 15+yrs. Instead we've had years of decline and the current mess.... all on his watch.

He ruined this club mate. He fubared it good and proper. We'll be feeling the fallout from this for decades.

People are angry about that and the more dire our situation becomes, then the anger is only going to get even worse.

As i said earlier i just hope he's looking down on the carnage he's caused.
How do you know he’s looking down!

Moshiri will walk away from everton with a big hole in his pocket, unlike Bill who made a nice few quid. I believe moshiri had good intentions, but ultimately was to trusting and not ruthless enough, to see through the bull spun by kenwright and others. At least we have an amazing stadium Which would never have happened without moshiri or Usmanov

Bill couldn’t even get us a tin shed next to a Tesco. Bill was a bare faced liar from day one and headlock gate proved that to most who were in denial. Still a few floaters left I see

You think Bill Kenwright would have had the club in a billion pounds of debt though?

He did.... he was chairman! He didn't go anywhere.

He had us in hundreds of millions worth of debt, that's why he was forced to sell to Moshiri. There was nothing left to sell and there was no longer a Moyes spotting gems to eventually sell on.