Bill Kenwright

Two pages ago, first few posts. You even upvoted it, you divvy.

Makes your second sentence look a bit daft.
No, not really.

I see what you are referencing now. Somebody quoted one of my posts and did a mischievous edit.

If you think anybody is actually willing to dig up his rotting corpse just to relieve their bladder, I should have suggested you stop eating your crayons.

All the best.

Inappropriate Language
No, not really.

I see what you are referencing now. Somebody quoted one of my posts and did a mischievous edit.

If you think anybody is actually willing to dig up his rotting corpse just to relieve their bladder, I should have suggested you stop eating your crayons.

All the best.

What a crap get-out, that is. Did I say people were willing to do such a thing? No.

Some people are happy to ponder such niceties though. Such lovely thoughts. Such lovely people.

This newest/latest breach of the PSR rules, THE f***ing RULES, sees the Kenwright thread bumped and people talking about pissing on his rotting corpse. Makes total sense.

No, not really.

All the best.

Spot on mate he's just a drama queen like his uncle Bill

What a crap get-out, that is. Did I say people were willing to do such a thing? No.

Some people are happy to ponder such niceties though. Such lovely thoughts. Such lovely people.

This newest/latest breach of the PSR rules, THE f***ing RULES, sees the Kenwright thread bumped and people talking about pissing on his rotting corpse. Makes total sense.
It's fair enough to shine the spotlight on his shambolic reign.

Why shouldn't people highlight the miserable failure of him and his revered board?

Tbh you're right - pissing on his corpse would mean we have to dig him up, get him out, the relieving, and then having to re-bury him.

We could just piss on the grave itself.

You're full of great advice today Carlin mate, well in!