Bill Kenwright

Watch the fallout when Billy Liar gets a stand named after him in Bramley Moore.

He didn't save us, he kept us for his own ego and drained the ambition of the club.

Moyes was his saving grace and honestly he lucked out as usual.

Fortune Money - Lies
Kings Dock - Sabotaged
Goodison Safety Certificate - Lies
Kirkby Move - Lies
Moshiri - Disaster

Watch the fallout when Billy Liar gets a stand named after him in Bramley Moore.

He didn't save us, he kept us for his own ego and drained the ambition of the club.

Fortune Money - Lies
Kings Dock - Sabotaged
Kirkby Move - Lies
Moshiri - Disaster

Why are people still talking as if this is a remote possibility?

Why? Nobody knows anything. I personally wouldn't be surprised, nothing surprises me with this club Mike.

Because it just won’t. Not a single person in the fanbase would be in favour of that, there’s none of his lackeys left at the club, honestly who is going to make that decision and why would they? Never in a million years is that happening, it isn’t remotely likely.

Because it just won’t. Not a single person in the fanbase would be in favour of that, there’s none of his lackeys left at the club, honestly who is going to make that decision? Never in a million years is that happening, it isn’t remotely likely.
It's just something dumb that would happen. If not that, I can see a memorial of some sort. Sickening but I bet it's been planned by Moshiri for his friend who made him a blue. Obviously I hope you're right.

Fortune Money - Lies
Kings Dock - Sabotaged
Kirkby Move - Lies
Moshiri - Disaster

He should have a bar at the ground named after him. "Bills Bar" 12 quid a pint but you only get a half of warm flat ale and a big friendly smile as they serve you.

Like Chelsea away but without the smile. Snide little bar that.