6 + 2 Point Deductions

Getting just about done with the corrupt, biased nature of the Premier League.

At one time what was important was what happened on the pitch not what happens in some kangaroo court.
Might start watching Marine. Much more honesty at that level of the game.

Simon Jordan is to sport what Ben shapiro is to politics.

The dumb person's idea of an intellectual

It’s literally his job to put out misinformation to bait people into calling in and arguing with him. I can’t believe people still listen to a word he or anyone on Talksport says, they are basically paid professional internet trolls.
Sums him up perfectly, I stopped listening to talkshoite long ago, Jordan is a pompous egotistical (person) who doesn't believe in using a sentence when a paragraph will do.

Actaully didn’t factor in it could be loss of revenue. Loss of USM comes into effect this financial year and placement money drops, could be 25 mill.

USM money was in the region of 12M per annum. Placement money would be the same as the previous year.

Wages should have dropped a fair bit but still a bit to get to the 70% of our turnover for the rumoured new PSR level.

Moshiri has to finda new consortium to clear the debts & clear 777 as the prem will reject them with their track record of debts in most places lower his asking price & run for the hills he owes us that !
No expert here but surely if it is not 777 then those loans for operating costs won’t be converted to equity and the added interests costs of servicing will mean failing FFP again

No expert here but surely if it is not 777 then those loans for operating costs won’t be converted to equity and the added interests costs of servicing will mean failing FFP again

Pretty much, except with the reduced costs of transfers and wages in the last year or two, its probably not sufficient to trigger FFP3.

The bigger issue I'd guess is that we know 777 aren't great with cashflow. So to have pumped in 150M, they'll want that back pretty quickly if they're denied ownership. I'd presume they'd have to have it written into the contract as we're in no position to bargain at the minute. So, depending on the details, it could be this that tips us into administration, with the resultant huge mess that brings.

The scary thing for me is that if the 777 deal falls through then what happens then? Suggestions are we've needed their loans to keep operating. Would we be pushed into administration? Another 9 point deduction to add to the possible 2 other ones???
We'd have been better going straight into administration and finding a buyer via that route. Moshiri has screwed us much more than the PL have (and that's not saying that the PL aren't a bunch of complete blerts)
One silver lining might be that the FBI after 777, freeze their assets and wipe out the money we owe them.. long shot but one possibility.

Then we need to find a solution to those cretins R&M

What we needed was a new cash rich owner to come in and pay off all these loans to avoid sky high loan repayments, with a view to not taking money back out of the club until we've built stadium and sorted this shady finance period.
Unfortunately 777 would only be loaning more money with even more strangling loan repayments which means we are permanently screwed.

USM money was in the region of 12M per annum. Placement money would be the same as the previous year.

Wages should have dropped a fair bit but still a bit to get to the 70% of our turnover for the rumoured new PSR level.
This is also what concerns me with the new rules / structure changing in the summer ie to 70% of turnover. Depends how quickly they enforce these new rules or give teams a season or so to adjust.

Or could it be a possibility if we are still in the EPL next year that they punish us for a third time based on new rules if we do not cut our cloth in the summer?

Gomes, Dele and Young gone this summer which will be a good amount off the books but I guess we will find it difficult to strengthen.