2023/24 Sean Dyche

Newcastle and Spurs go full strength even though they're both going for Champions League, Villa make 3 changes going for CL, Brighton and Chelsea go full strength with Chelsea especially screwed if they don't at least make Europa, Brentford and Wolves both go all in, Sheff united also.
Yet Dyche jeopardised our season!!
Jesus wept there's some complete bollocks talked on here.

He is what he is. Can't watch this for another few seasons tho. Our only way of scoring is hoping the opposition give it to us in their half.
Yes dont want him next season, done what he’s had to do, but on the last 30mins at home, he’s only interested in trying not to lose the game, while the other manager wants to win the game, other fans will say we always create a few chances, but the football is horrendous

We had way better chances then they did today.
One chance all game and the the follow up from garner, yes we restricted them to only a few chances, but there’s was only one team winning that in the second half and they easily could have late on had a few things dropped in their favour

One chance all game and the the follow up from garner, yes we restricted them to only a few chances, but there’s was only one team winning that in the second half and they easily could have late on had a few things dropped in their favour

Sorry mate thats horse manure.

We can be disappointed not to win that game we had clearer chances and forced Martinez into more direct saves. They created noting only half chances and are in the CL places.

The quality of the finishing of our players let us down.

Imagine being a player we are targeting, watching us play football and thinking yeah i'd go there. I'd love to spend 70 mins defending, 15 mins running around after crap touches and worse passes and the last 5 doing jumping drills.

He's done well given the state of the club but its dinosaur stuff. Will only continue to go backwards and fall further behind.

If he keeps us up, thank him and find someone else. Dont want him spending any of the Branthwaite/Onana money.

We can be disappointed not to win that game we had clearer chances and forced Martinez into more direct saves. They created noting only half chances and are in the CL places.

How’s it horse manure 🤣🤣 we had 2 shots in target all game, the ones I mentioned in my last message. And 31% possession. If you enjoy the way we play well done, I don’t

How’s it horse manure 🤣🤣 we had 2 shots in target all game, the ones I mentioned in my last message. And 31% possession. If you enjoy the way we play well done, I don’t

I explained to you why its horse manure, we restricted Villa to less direct chances then we had and they are second in the league - if we drew with City at home it would be a brilliant result and Villa are on joint points with them - ergo horse manure.

We score that goal and win 1-0 i'd be saying the same thing. Would be a great result but doesnt change the performance. Awful