2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

It seems like nobody ever wants to give him a chance though there has to be a reason for that his parent club don't want him 2 loans haven't worked for him his national team doesn't pick him now he's going to a team battling relegation in France I don't know why anyone thinks he's so good he's 27 and he's had 1 good season.
Not saying he's world class but the lad is a good player. I expect it possibly comes down to 'attitude' and the loans he's had haven't exactly endeared him with the most easiest of managers to fit in with..

As for national team, if you're not playing you're not gonna get picked ( unless it's under Southgate )

Not saying he's world class but the lad is a good player. I expect it possibly comes down to 'attitude' and the loans he's had haven't exactly endeared him with the most easiest of managers to fit in with..

As for national team, if you're not playing you're not gonna get picked ( unless it's under Southgate )

I know you don't mean it exactly like this, but just because he is skilled but doesn't play much doesn't mean he has an attitude problem. That's a dangerous assumption.

I've not seen one shred of evidence that he has a poor attitude. A lot of his teammates use his celebration when they score goals. He seems like he's positive around his teammates.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one, he just doesn't really fit with what Dyche wants and isn't good enough to force his way into the lineup with what he is good at.

My point is this is his third try at the premier league and he's failed every time. His parent club are bottom half in Spain and don't want him there's 2 former managers of his managing in the premier league who don't want him his national team have never properly picked him not just now and he's available again for loan and going to a team in our position in a worse league all the signs point to him not being very good and thats what he's looked like here aswell. Like I said his whole career at the top level is that one season at Villarreal there's nothing else on his record that makes him look good but people keep talking about it as if he's a James Rodriguez type whos quality but lazy I think he's worked hard when he's been on the pitch but he's not shown much quality.

I think it more comes down to the lad clearly having attitude issues and thinking he's better than he is. You don't go from Bournemouth to Villarreal in the champions league and then just awful loans to Spurs, troubled Everton and crisis riddled Lyon in a matter of years if you're a solid player.
The fact that Villareal (13th) keep giving him away was the first red flag