6 + 2 Point Deductions

yea, but severely punishing Everton and possibly Forest wont keep the status quo.
Fans will get restless and their product will suffer.
Wolves are also not happy.
I'm not talking about immediate collapse but they've set a standard by the way theyve treated us and the only way they can uphold it is to go after smaller clubs. Sooner or later, fans of the 13 other clubs (excluding scab 6 and newcastle) will reach a tipping point when they see that the whole thing is pointless and the product will suffer hugely.
They'll basically split the league between those who can afford to gum up the system and those who cant.
I don’t think it’ll impact. Match going fans are inconsequential to them money wise. Whoever comes up would have full stadiums. its the world market that makes the real coin going forward and they only care about the “big” clubs.

i do think the German and English clubs can stop this closed shop super league Real / Barca / Juve need, but CL will be expanded and will have some sort of points for the previous decade thatll ensure qualification for the super league scabs and as UEFA keep it they’ll be happy. It’ll be the same thing

The chairman of the board by definition is a 'non-executive' director and as such really shouldn't be drawing a salary from the club.

Well, that's per the companies act at least... Unless his employment contract stated something else.

Wait what? A football club is a 'for profit' business. Pretty much every other major business will have non execs on the board that are paid anything between £10k and £50k to attend board meetings with chairs of certain committees getting more and a chair getting significantly more. That's the usual industry practice so not sure what the companies act has to do with it

He also said, that like us, Forest are being punished for trying to compete.

PL reeks on Sly 6 closed shop

Would love fans of the other 14 to band together and collectively cancel their Sky Sports subscriptions. Would be the only way to enact any real change but fans are too bothered about watching Super Sunday with top pundits Carra and Neville debating why Salah is the best player in the world.

Don't know about you but I don't have time to read 750 pages lol

Just a genuine question. Why would the PL have a "vendetta" against Everton and not Forest?
Everton owned by a Russian then the war in Ukraine, damaging to the PL image. Such as Chelsea, Roman was great until the war then he had to sell and get out quick.

Premier League you’ve had your fun now give us our points back :rant:
In the real world this would happen in a heartbeat, but it's the PL. A scripted piece of tosh designed to placate the next gen who couldn't give two figs about the real spirit of the game.

I only saw one hero on the telly yesterday, a boy of about 9-10 with a shrewsbury jester hat having the time of his life. That's what inspires me, not Trent's "nearly goal of the season."

Reminds me of the Dilbert cartoon where Stone Cold is appointed as a judge as he fights for custody over his unborn alien child.

Dilbert: When did Stone Cold become a judge?
Dogbert: He didn't. Both sides waived their rights to an actual judge. He's very popular with the teen demographic.
Dilbert: What about JUSTICE!?
Dogbert: It didn't do too well with the focus groups.