2023/24 Amadou Onana

The amount of people mentally stuck in the 1990s here is the equivalent of the crowd at a Liam Gallagher gig.

Dyche won't be rinsing him or dropping his best midfielder for two crucial games.

He'll know he messed up. The players will tell him and likely put their arms around him because that's kind of what teamwork is about, and we'll move on. He was a prat, he'll know it.

Made a mistake..move on
That’s not a mistake slipping or smashing it over is a mistake, that penalty was negligent. Pathetic skip to the ball wasn’t even a run up then that attempt of a shot what even was it? Thinks he’s so much better than he is he’s an average baller nothing special don’t need players like him. He’s had about 6 decent games in 18 months.

To be honest the way this was being talked about on the match thread I was expecting worse. He's obviously thinking he'll give the goalie the eyes to the normal side for a right footer and then put it safely in the other side. The keeper is very experienced and didn't buy it so it looks awful and I doubt he'll try it again.

Modern day football tosh...Dyche was saying the team was starting to feel authentic,especially the way they celebrated after the Dobbin goal... that there tonight has blown a hole it.
That celebration talk was a load of nonsense from him tbh. There's a time where knee slides would have been the 'dancing' of celebrations. It doesn't matter what someone does after they score a goal really does it

Disagree with that Mike, I think he wears his heart on his sleeve and that will sting him because he is an extrovert and he's been embarrassed in public. Hopefully he learns and becomes bigger from that, I personally think he will, time will tell.
Yes.

If he doesn’t learn from it, he won’t progress as a player. He doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who considers himself the finished product - even if he’s fast forwarded his ego a bit beyond his ability.

Pretty sure he’ll see it for the big mistake it was. I think there’s a good chance we’ll get a post from him at some point with an apology, too - which would confirm that.

The amount of people mentally stuck in the 1990s here is the equivalent of the crowd at a Liam Gallagher gig.

Dyche won't be rinsing him or dropping his best midfielder for two crucial games.

He'll know he messed up. The players will tell him and likely put their arms around him because that's kind of what teamwork is about, and we'll move on. He was a prat, he'll know it.
Tbf Dyche was probably thinking he could do without a cup run this year, so while he won’t be happy with (considering he doesn’t even like modern goal celebrations) I suspect he will leave it to the changing room to sort out.

Doesn't matter ffs.

Someone was bound to fk up. Fair play to him for standing up to take the pen

If he'd of scored, and we went through, we'd be waxing his arse.

No need for some of the crap he's receiving on here. Thought we were better than this, especially the sihte we are going through

Come on Blues ffs

Don't buy this. There's effing up then there's blatant arrogance. It's exactly the sort of behaviour we're working so hard to try to get rid of and improve as a team.

I'm not saying hold a grudge against him, not saying not to support him next game - but that was wildly unprofessional tonight. Not the same thing as a mistake.