Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win a trophy again in the next few years (you can vault me on that) but for now I'm looking at the silver linings:

No injuries, no chance of being cheated by one of the Sly6 in the semi's, full focus on moving on up and keeping the pressure on the PL for their corruption & incompetence.

UTFT!

Shooutout aside, defensively we were still solid save for whatever aura Keane has that cause balls to deflect off him into the net.

Really poor at adjusting for the wind, no knockdowns came off for us at all, and not quick enough to look for a plan B.

Danjuma gave us something else with his inside runs that McNeil wasn't offering, hopefully Dyche takes note of that the next time a team's content to let us have the ball instead.

Gana wanting to be picked, you gotta ignore him.

D512F23B-7615-46C2-B6B1-1747CB910794.jpeg

What an opportunity squandered.

People shouting that it's unimportant in the context of Spurs make me sad

A boring season of mid table would be incredible progress for us this year (10 points or not). This is hugely disappointing but let's not overblow it.
Didn't say it's good or bad, but it's over for us now. Safety will be OK, just get to us BMD so we have something to be happy about. August 2025 is an awful long way away when you know the team will deliver no success on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.