Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pen's don't count as a loss really, so we're technically still undefeated in proper football, just 1 loss in pennoball

Pretty much season over now. The FA Cup cannot possibly be as kind to us as the Carabao Cup was and we still managed to mess that up royally tonight. We won't be in the relegation mix, and obviously we cannot qualify for Europe. Season over before Christmas - what a way to deflate an unbelievable run of form.
Would be delighted with that TBH, if I could ignore Everton until August it’d be bliss…

Although it is bad to have gone out and in such a stupid way it is a distraction out of the way. We still have to play against the remaining teams in the league, the refs and the corrupt Prem heirarchy.

Pretty much season over now. The FA Cup cannot possibly be as kind to us as the Carabao Cup was and we still managed to mess that up royally tonight. We won't be in the relegation mix, and obviously we cannot qualify for Europe. Season over before Christmas - what a way to deflate an unbelievable run of form.

A boring season of mid table would be incredible progress for us this year (10 points or not). This is hugely disappointing but let's not overblow it.

I agree with this.

I don't want to lose any game but with everything that is happening to us this season I want league points more than anything else.

Staying in the Premiership is most important for this season.
If we can consolidate our league position this season that for me is most important.
100% .Cup semi would have been great. League points much more important. We cannot afford to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.