6 + 2 Point Deductions

But they have wealthy owners so surely a fine is not appropriate

Got to feel a bit for the ref in this pic tbh ..

1701720007541.jpeg

Face only a mother could love ..

The sad thing is, after this appeal, there's nothing else we can do. Whatever those rats decide, we're stuck with it. No right to further appeals, no mechanism to take it to CAS, nothing. That's why I fear the worst. We signed up to this stupid system and now we're stuck with whatever we end up with.

On the positive side, whatever the final punishment is is sets the precedent … until PL change the rules to suit City & Chelsea but watch out Wolves & Forest

No significant reduction of points on our punishment pretty much equals to both Chelsea and City relegated...so for that reason alone, I strongly suspect that we will get a significantly reduced punishment as all the other cases will use ours as baseline.
If they aim to use this as a yardstick agst Chelsea & City
So it begs the question
Why didn't they make it lenient in the first place?

My guess they'll never use our " punishment " as a guide , they will wriggle out of it one way or another. They'll back down from Chelsea & City in particular regardless of us.

So it begs the question

My guess they'll never use our " punishment " as a guide , they will wriggle out of it one way or another. They'll back down from Chelsea & City in particular regardless of us.

we have to hope the new panel fix it

Not 100% on that. The rules say we can’t go to court but as far I know you can’t completely contract out of the laws of the land - putting “you can’t sue us” in a contract doesn’t necessarily make it so. If there is something procedural- and abuse of process is an issue here- it could still end up in court.
Maybe, I am far from a legal expert. My understanding was that if we went outside the scope of the agreed process we could be booted out of the PL entirely. However, my information is from other internet sources so it's probably all bollox!

So it begs the question

They can't do that...it will be far too obvious. If one charge is 10 points, city with 115 will have to be at the very least 115 points...one point for every charge...and even if they manage to get reduced to let say 80 charges, it will still probably be 80 points you would think meaning dead certain to be relegated.