6 + 2 Point Deductions

And there’s the reward for only showing what the league tells them to:

Effectively the PL’s in house media channel Sky sports along with client journos in every media channel.

The corruption is deep seated and will take government anti-competition laws to break up or change this cartel.

Watching the Braun documentary where the teams all rebel has similarities to all this however there’s six teams in the prem who are motivated only by their own greed that makes it less likely that there will be anything other than this getting worse

I strongly suspect you are right. The PL won't want to lose face after all of this. It's a sorry situation.
No significant reduction of points on our punishment pretty much equals to both Chelsea and City relegated...so for that reason alone, I strongly suspect that we will get a significantly reduced punishment as all the other cases will use ours as baseline.

No significant reduction of points on our punishment pretty much equals to both Chelsea and City relegated...so for that reason alone, I strongly suspect that we will get a significantly reduced punishment as all the other cases will use ours as baseline.
I have a feeling the whole lot will get punted on a technically.. possibly the stadium rules being changed mid process...

And there’s the reward for only showing what the league tells them to:

So sky prices to go up by at least 4% in the not too distant future...disappointing deal that as I am sure they were expecting better. For us it underlines the necessity to continue be a premier league club for the foreseeable.

The tone of this thread basically changes depending on how we’re doing on the pitch. If we have a good win then things are going too well and “omg they’re never reducing it are they lad 10 points it is :(“ and if we have a poor result it seems to shift to “think we’ll deffo get at least 5 points back lad they’re all over the place, league’s falling apart lad”. Which way is the wind going to blow after Thursday?

The tone of this thread basically changes depending on how we’re doing on the pitch. If we have a good win then things are going too well and “omg they’re never reducing it are they lad 10 points it is :(“ and if we have a poor result it seems to shift to “think we’ll deffo get at least 5 points back lad they’re all over the place, league’s falling apart lad”. Which way is the wind going to blow after Thursday?

this is me lol