2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche will never take us to 8th.

Hindsight suggests we chased BFS out for all the wrong reasons.

Sure, I would do it again, but I dont think Dyche is even close to the level of manager BFS was.

Recent list for me :

1. Moyes
2. Carlo
3. Martinez
4. Silva
5. Koeman
6. BFS
7. Dyche
8. Lampard
9. Kopite

Nearly every manager Moshiri has appointed being worse than Martinez who he sacked just perfectly sums up his reign.

Nearly every manager Moshiri has appointed being worse than Martinez who he sacked just perfectly sums up his reign.
I’m not convinced Martinez is a very good manager, will be interesting to see how his next club job goes, he had to go as he’d lost the fans and the dressing room

Sure, I would do it again, but I dont think Dyche is even close to the level of manager BFS was.

Recent list for me :

1. Moyes
2. Carlo
3. Martinez
4. Silva
5. Koeman
6. BFS
7. Dyche
8. Lampard
9. Kopite
I never said he would, but Allerdyce was anti-football and we were not in as bad shape when he took over. Irrespective of that, he is the turd that won’t flush. And hindsight does absolutely not suggest that he should have been retained. We went at least 4 consecutive games without a shot at all, never mind a shot on target.

He is number 100 on that list of 9.

Koeman probably 8, then Lampard.

football is about opinions, we just differ, because I like attempts at goal.

I never said he would, but Allerdyce was anti-football and we were not in as bad shape when he took over. Irrespective of that, he is the turd that won’t flush. And hindsight does absolutely not suggest that he should have been retained. We went at least 4 consecutive games without a shot at all, never mind a shot on target.

He is number 100 on that list of 9.

Koeman probably 8, then Lampard.

football is about opinions, we just differ, because I like attempts at goal.
I prefer wins at home.

Anyway, no desire to dig "The Gaffer" out atm, United was United, before that we were doing ok, a winnable, but still tough game on Saturday, lets hope we can continue our great away form.

Whether you like Dyche or not, I think he will be here for a while. With all the off the field stuff, we need some stability on the field. We were starting to show some signs that things weren't going to be a nerve ending relegation threatening season before the 10 points stuff. I thought we would be around the 12-15 place mark in the table come the end of the season.

Whether you like Dyche or not, I think he will be here for a while. With all the off the field stuff, we need some stability on the field. We were starting to show some signs that things weren't going to be a nerve ending relegation threatening season before the 10 points stuff. I thought we would be around the 12-15 place mark in the table come the end of the season.
I’m not so sure, new owners and board may want a fresh start and a different direction. And if this home form continues he’s will be gone, as we ain’t winning 10 away games

If he continues to sit back at Goodison and doesnt press - we get no points back - we may well be in a slight bit of bother come the season end 🙃 Limited manager in every context.The thought of his tactics and going the game at Goodison is bad enough but at BM wrecks my head.

If he continues to sit back at Goodison and doesnt press - we get no points back - we may well be in a slight bit of bother come the season end 🙃 Limited manager in every context.The thought of his tactics and going the game at Goodison is bad enough but at BM wrecks my head.
Imagine getting told 3 yrs ago, we go into BMD with dyche as manager.

Can’t wait for us to have 35% possession v the likes of Fulham and Bournemouth

Recent list for me :

1. Moyes
2. Carlo
3. Martinez
4. Silva
5. Koeman
6. BFS
7. Dyche
8. Lampard
9. Kopite

Dyche took Burnley to 7th but he’ll never take Everton to 8th? The very fact Allardyce managed to obtain that position with some awful players shows what a bold call that is.

Dyche took Burnley to 7th but he’ll never take Everton to 8th? The very fact Allardyce managed to obtain that position with some awful players shows what a bold call that is.
Big Sam took over a top half squad, getting us to 8th when he won his first game at home to Huddersfield in November, we went to 9th. He was hardly a miracle worker