Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Let’s just imagine Moshiri came in and recruited well, where could we be by now. Challenging for and getting in the top 4, maybe a domestic cup win. The problem we’d then have with PSR would be being unable to spend money in a bid to get to the very top as Newcastle are about to discover.

The Premier League rules are out dated and need major reform, but Moshiri has to take his share of the blame for this mess and Everton shouldn’t have been the first club to breach the rules however unfair they clearly are.

To say Moshiri is the worst owner of all time is a bit harsh. He clearly knows sod all about football, I think he’s just been incredibly naive and forgotten the basics of what an accountant is supposed to do.

Newcastle's owners have to much money for it not to happen. By hook or by crook(pardon the pun) it will happen as that sort of money will rule everything and anyone. This league is obsessed with lovely big bundles of cash. Obsessed. Look at the championship play off final now. Its called the £100m game.

Where is he? Has he said anything recently on the club, the points deduction, FFP, the accounting balls up that lead to the ffp investigation, how well the team are playing? I mean anything.
He is probably concerned he might wake up dead one morning or have one of those accidental hotel balcony falls arranged for him, which seem to be a ‘thing’ and so popular with disappointed Russians and their oligarchs, recently.

Me: AI, create an image of Farhad Moshiri the clown in an Everton kit?
AI: Here you go, mate

AI-Generator-FM-Everton.jpg

Me: WTF!!!

Inappropriate Language
Let’s talk about Moshiri, eh. Where is he? What the [Poor language removed] is going on. Are we just waiting to wave goodbye?

Maybe he deserves some discussion, seeing as he’s ultimately responsible for the demise of this once great club.

Let’s talk about Moshiri, eh. Where is he? What the [Poor language removed] is going on. Are we just waiting to wave goodbye?

Maybe he deserves some discussion, seeing as he’s ultimately responsible for the demise of this once great club.
Totally disagree. If you circle the last five years fine. However our decline has been apparent and clear since 1989. One man's presence has been consistent since then!!