6 + 2 Point Deductions

and yet he's found us guilty of a charge that wasn't made?
It’s a weird paragraph in our statement. The PL could not have made an accusation about us not cooperating with the independent commission’s process as the process hadn’t started.

I like that the commissions report has been published in full. It shows we are as disorganised as we all knew we were, but it clearly shows to everyone that some of the decisions made within it just disregard very reasonable mitigations and explanations.

Problem is 99% of the Sky/mainstream reporters haven’t looked at it at all. Barely a mention of no sporting advantage, no deliberate breach of the limits, changing of rules on the treatment of loan interest etc etc. Other clubs fans rightly hear the headline and think we’ve got what we deserved. Anyone who reads the report can see it’s laughable.

We should have sued the FA, so. How could they ban him when he hadn't been found guilty?

Nah, Denise caved. It's this appalling governance that has us ten points worse off and staring at the Championship.
1700248683804.png

Would we have dismissed him if the FA had not suspended him, why does he get suspended anyway while others in similar scenarios of only being under investigation are not suspended ? It all seems odd

It wouldn't be a criminal case so the burden of proof would not be beyond reasonable doubt. It would be the much lower 'balance of probabilities'. It also wouldn't be a court case but a tribunal.
Thats what I get for for watching murder documentaries in my free time. So how does balance of probability work?

View attachment 235680

Would we have dismissed him if the FA had not suspended him, why does he get suspended anyway while others in similar scenarios of only being under investigation are not suspended ? It all seems odd
This is what I can't get over. We allowed them to suspend a man who was innocent until proven guilty. To this day, that man has not been proven guilty. Why did our custodians bend over so compliantly?

Today they learned that the authorities show us no mercy - as was the case in 1985. What short memories our custodians have.