6 + 2 Point Deductions

What does my head in is that Everton all along have said we haven’t broke the rules. Yet, the first paragraph of that document says that Everton agrees it broke the rules. So annoying as a supporter of the club.
Yeah, they've been misleading us all along. Anger over the severity of the punishment is totally right, but shouldn't be the same as absolving the club of blame. Looking at the judgement those running the club have been negligent and dishonest, they are a disgrace.

What does my head in is that Everton all along have said we haven’t broke the rules. Yet, the first paragraph of that document says that Everton agrees it broke the rules. So annoying as a supporter of the club.
For 19 millions over what's permitted of losses is a ridiculous punishment for one season where we had a one in a life time event with covid.

…..the fact that Chong has recorded a response and one of Sky News main reporters was at the stadium suggests this has been known for a bit.
They will have known the outcome for around a week. Drafts of the judgment will have been sent for corrections. So they knew.

I think it's an absolute disgrace. However...

26 games left.
I have said before on the forum that this season I cannot see Sheff Utd, Luton or Burnley getting more than 25 points. At a stretch, maybe 2-3 more.
SO, a point a game (which we are more than capable of) should give us possible daylight; anything more is a bonus.

Don't despair, even if the appeal goes against us. Dyche's team talks on the training ground and in the dressing room should galvanise the team to go out and absolutely deliver. And I think he and they will. It will also galvanise the support at the home games also.

ManUre must be thinking 'Oh, merde! First game at Goodison under the ban...'
Which will be negated when the sack Ten Hag overthe weekend lol

Agree with those saying take the PL branding down at the ground, but I imagine that would be a further breach of league rules

We should absolutely do as little as we possibly can for the league going forwards though

Even if it's just small inconsequential things that we can avoid doing out of spite
There's no points deduction for attacking opposing team busses.. just saying.

This is my concern. And literally just when things appeared to be improving in terms of results. It's a massive load of excrement shoved in the faces of everyone at the club. The manager and players getting the two fingers when they have collectively worked so hard. I'm not sure they or anyone else has the strength to recover from this. Its a stab straight in the heart.
I rarely disagree with you mate but my gut instinct is the opposite on this.

Not a Dyche fan but I actually think he will be perfect at creating a siege mentality and firing up the players to fight relegation.

Provided there is no administration we will stay up.

Agree with those saying take the PL branding down at the ground, but I imagine that would be a further breach of league rules

We should absolutely do as little as we possibly can for the league going forwards though

Even if it's just small inconsequential things that we can avoid doing out of spite
Saw in a club video that our chefs provide catering to the refs at half-time. First thing to go!