Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People happy with a point ffs.

The manager has once again cost us dearly today. It's an injury ravaged Brighton.

We deserved to lose handsomely - a miracle we got a point.

McNeil, Garner, Young and Harrison absolutely stunk today.
We had more shots than them, more shots on target too. When we beat them 5-1 we had 22% possession. I get the frustration obviously but how anyone thinks we really deserved to lose that I have no idea.

We had more shots, more on target, but overall probably didnt do enough to win. but took a cruel deflection which could go anywhere not to win, would have been a very hard fought win. people can moan about subs like they will but if we made subs, and ended up drawing/losing we would have same thing

Onana out - knew it was stupid to go so strong against Burnley's reserve side, ffs. Dumb manager.

Absolutely staggered that he's starting 38 year year old Young just 48 hours after he played 95 minutes.

No punishment by the manager for 6 yellows and 1 red inside of 9 games? Ridiculous.

Still, think we will win and all will turn out well.
If I didn't know that the number of hours between 2130 on Wednesday night and 1500 on Saturday is 65.5 hours (not 48) then I wouldn't be calling anyone dumb.

People happy with a point ffs.

The manager has once again cost us dearly today. It's an injury ravaged Brighton.

We deserved to lose handsomely - a miracle we got a point.

McNeil, Garner, Young and Harrison absolutely stunk today.
Make no mistake Dyche will be delighted with a point and he shouldnt be. Got battered by a bang average side they're not the Brighton of last season.

Good point for me. Brighton are a far better team than us at the moment and we are, unfortunately, perennial relegation battlers. Given the way the game panned getting another point on the board is good ;)

Another point on the board is probably the only positive you can take when your putting in anti football performances.

Move on and hope we get a result against Palace.
This is about survival....forget the beautiful football. We knew that we will have to go through a period like this...it was the same during moyes early tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.