Carabao Cup 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really do owe Fulham a good hiding now we have some real threat up top.

No more missed chances like last time.

…I’m sure I’m not alone in being there in ‘75 when Viv Busby‘s goals knocked us out. We were top of the league, they were in the division below.

A terrific draw but they do well at Goodison;

IMG_6886.jpeg

It's actually the best draw.
Beat Fulham at home + you've got 50/50 chance of playing Boro/Port Vale in semi.
Nice position to be in.
Agree with optimism, it is a good draw panning out but surely a 33% chance of the winners of port vale/Middlesborough as there are 3 possible teams we could draw (if we win the quarter of course).

…I’m sure I’m not alone in being there in ‘75 when Viv Busby‘s goals knocked us out. We were top of the league, they were in the division below.

View attachment 233593

Ouch. Sore memories. On par with losing twice to Carlisle which scuppered our chance to win the league in 74/5.

We finished just 3 points off the top. Carlisle finished bottom.

Everton that!

I am confident Operatlon Dyche won't slip up this time.

I even think we can bring these Brighton upstarts back to reality, and show them their proper status on Saturday.

'It's good news for the Blues....'

:D

The game will be on the 18th December because the RS who also play at home but play on the Sunday before.

…I’m sure I’m not alone in being there in ‘75 when Viv Busby‘s goals knocked us out. We were top of the league, they in the division below.

One of my earliest Goodison memories. Since then though we've had a great home record against Fulham. Vengeance will be ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.