Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just appeal it like City did then if it ever comes around again,like theirs we may have plenty of points 😉

One the panel notifies their decision then I think there is just 14 days to appeal. But the appeal is unlikely to be granted unless new evidence can be produced that wasn’t available at the time of the original commission.

UEFAs statutes are vastly different indeed they will accept an appeal and even then all outcomes can be appealed via CAS something that can’t happen in a PL case.

Evertons best and possibly only chance of getting the case dismissed is at tomorrows hearing

It’s a miss conception that any player has ever had a ban issued retrospectively for diving. That was not what he was charged with. Yellow card offences can not be reviewed retrospectively and simulation is no more that a yellow card offence
Niasse along with a couple of others Lanzini and Bamford and a woman’s footballer whose name I can’t remember were charged with “ Successful deception of a match official “That is that a post match review their simulation led to either a penalty ( even if not scored ) or a sending off.
The chances of a PL player player being charged with such an offence post the introduction of VAR is eliminated as all sending offs and penalties are reviewed as a matter of course
In niasse's case, the on field ref gave evidence that he wasn't deceived, even after watching the replay he was content with his decision

I would imagine our friend at The Daily Fail will be gutted he can't put his scaremongering piece out as Kenwright has passed.

I think the press will get wind early as usual then Twitter then Sky then Z List Celebs before the club say a word.

In niasse's case, the on field ref gave evidence that he wasn't deceived, even after watching the replay he was content with his decision
Not disputing that but I am unable to find the report ( written reasons ) for the tribunal reaching a unanimous decision which I guess would make mention of the refs take and to be fair if he did indeed give evidence as you suggest I find it very very odd t

Quotes from Scott Dann after the game suggested the exact opposite he suggested Taylor realised he had made a mistake ( which he is prone to )

One the panel notifies their decision then I think there is just 14 days to appeal. But the appeal is unlikely to be granted unless new evidence can be produced that wasn’t available at the time of the original commission.

UEFAs statutes are vastly different indeed they will accept an appeal and even then all outcomes can be appealed via CAS something that can’t happen in a PL case.

Evertons best and possibly only chance of getting the case dismissed is at tomorrows hearing
Like Citeh?

You can have it reheard at an “arbitration” under the pl rules. That is after a commission has taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.