Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to listen to Moyes interview. Wonder if West Ham will do anything with Moyes being their manager

Be interesting to listen to Moyes interview. Wonder if West Ham will do anything with Moyes being their manager

Black arm bands and they'll let us score a goal in a 3-1 defeat.

In all seriousness though, it will be great to hear Moyes speak. For a lot of Evertonians my age that era was easily the best we've had and the combination Kenwright and Moyes had was at the centre of it.

feel we are in a bit of good form at the mo - as long as we keep 11 men on the pitch i think we can do ok here
teams dont like the thursday/sunday europa routine- they always play like a tired lethargic team with a hangover
hopefully west ham will be tired and stale when they play us on sunday
one nil win for us here - we will be as fresh as [Poor language removed] and keen - we can win this

Almost seems poetic playing a Moyes side after today’s news
Aye, and I'm sure Moyes will be gutted about yesterday's news. Ken was Moyes' biggest fan and I'm sure Moist values the faith he had in him and attributes that to the successful career he's gone on to enjoy.

Black armbands minute's applause impeccably observed and a 3-0 West Ham victory.

This game take on a whole different meaning with recent events (and event to come). It's a strange one to predict but I'm sure it will be a performance with some passion.

This game take on a whole different meaning with recent events (and event to come). It's a strange one to predict but I'm sure it will be a performance with some passion.
I feel much more confident of that in every performance, we seem to have good morale driven by hard work and fighting as a team

Could do with winning more matches though like

Status
Not open for further replies.