2023/24 Sean Dyche

We could have got Howe at one point, although Everton would no doubt have ruined him.
I suggested Howe before he went to Newcastle... the response I got was...

Been relegated
Only Bournemouth
Conceded too many

I also suggested Postecoglou and the majority of our fans response ON HERE was....

Scotland is a farmers league
Anyone can win with Celtic
Never been in a major league

Vindicated on both!

We settle for Dyche, 3 times relegated from the PL, his teams are defensive and don`t score many....

Yeah Great

Been relegated
Only Bournemouth
Conceded too many

I also suggested Postecoglou and the majority of our fans response ON HERE was....

Vindicated on both!

We settle for Dyche, 3 times relegated from the PL, his teams are defensive and don`t score many....

Yeah Great

Not sure either would do well here, it’s a horrific job at the moment. Really tough one for anyone.

Been relegated
Only Bournemouth
Conceded too many

Vindicated on both!

Yeah Great
Both those managers have implemented their methods with players much more technically gifted than our set of yard dogs so I'm not at all sure you can say with any conviction they'd have been a success for us.

Vindicated on both!

All hail the all seeing thumb!

IMG_4051.jpeg

Both those managers have implemented their methods with players much more technically gifted than our set of yard dogs so I'm not at all sure you can say with any conviction they'd have been a success for us.

This is the thing though mate, its aright when you have funds to back up cherry picking other clubs best players to play the way you want to - like Richarlison and Gordon.

Its another when your boss says to you, no money, you can only sign injured lads from relegation teams on loan.

Newcastles game plan is largely built around a bunch of 6ft+ guys running the opposition into the ground.

This is the thing though mate, its aright when you have funds to back up cherry picking other clubs best players to play the way you want to - like Richarlison and Gordon.

Its another when your boss says to you, no money, you can only sign injured lads from relegation teams on loan.

Isn’t that pretty much exactly what O’Neil has had to contend with too?

Come on mate, thats not true at all.

Isak, Guimarães, Pope,, Botman, Tonali, Gordon, Barnes, Wilcock Tripper etc.

High quality, high skill technical players.

Hardly 1990s Wimbledon.
They have some decent players, but it's all about the high press and running at the other team if you watch them. I never said they didn't have technical players.