Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
The whole fanbase is complict.

We are about to fold and what is it doing?

That's right, nothing.

It has been mentioned before but the difference between our reaction and those from the other side of the park in similar circumstances is really stark.

They went full zealot and went after pretty much everyone and every institution associated with their owners to force them out. A rumour comes out that they are talking to a bank about emergency funding and an hour later that institution is forced to issue statements promising no future association just to make the email and social media attacks stop. They effectively turned Hicks and Gillette into financial pariahs, even American institutions wouldn't touch them by the end, resulting in them losing control and a small fortune in the process.

We could have achieved something similar with Moshiri and Bill, we just couldn't be arsed.

Wharra strategic review that was by the way

I imagine the strategic review went something like this:

1695229487060.png

Doubt very much he has personally spent anywhere near the amounts mentioned. Pretty sure he himself will have made money off this little venture.
Not a chance he made any money.
If he managed to spend over £600m, start a new ground and redevelop hubs all around Goodison and yet still made money, he would be the type of guy we would want in charge.

Shown his true colours and left the club, in [Poor language removed] Creek.

He has done about as much as he can do, at the moment the general feeling is he won't get anything for his shares gor the first few years as the immediate cas injection from the new owners will be all towards finishing the stadium and debt repayment.

If you had an agreement to sell your business under those conditions would you be handing over more cash?

He has done about as much as he can do, at the moment the general feeling is he won't get anything for his shares gor the first few years as the immediate cas injection from the new owners will be all towards finishing the stadium and debt repayment.

If you had an agreement to sell your business under those conditions would you be handing over more cash?
By deciding to sell to 777 he is effectively choosing to kill the club, whatever his intentions were at the start that represents abject failure at the close.

By deciding to sell to 777 he is effectively choosing to kill the club, whatever his intentions were at the start that represents abject failure at the close.

He's not choosing 777. If there was a state that wanted to buy us and pay him for all his shares now and clear the debt, he'd obviously pick that option. We've got a limited time before we fall into administration as things stand. Rock and a hard place springs to mind.

He's not choosing 777. If there was a state that wanted to buy us and pay him for all his shares now and clear the debt, he'd obviously pick that option. We've got a limited time before we fall into administration as things stand. Rock and a hard place springs to mind.
The problem for me is why the preferable option ,MSP, failed .
If it was due to objections from the suspiciously secretive R&M , then I would question why Moshiri didn’t find a way to pay them off , he is still billionaire after all.
If it was due to his valuation of the club then he is at securely at fault.
The problem is we have a lack of transparency in this sale , so you can only judge by his actions and effects.
777 are an atrocious group to sell to, so to me to leave the club with only this option is as an abject failure of leadership, direction and vision,
I would prefer to take our chance in administration than sell to these financial vultures.
They will finish off what Kenwright and Moshiri have started and finally finish us .
At least there is a scintilla of a chance in administration.
In my opinion 777 gaining ownership is a death sentence for us.