Relegation 23/24 Thread

We've just got to concentrate on finishing above Luton, Sheff U and Burnley, no one else. Tomorrow we should all want Forest to win, as long as them teams are all within distance of us, that's all that matters, we're terrible hopefully they're worse.

This season: apart from the loss against Fulham first game, when you have a hope at least for the new season, I've been accepting these defeats and it's not as painful.

I get the impression that feeling is widespread. That's a sign that the club have hollowed out the fanbase and offer no hope anymore.

I'm not saying we wont stay up, just that the club have destroyed the relationship between the team and fans.

I cant even be arsed agitating for changes, be they formation or tactics or change of manager. I cant muster any enthusiasm. If we pick up then great. If we dont then I dont think it's going to be as traumatic. Not now.

This season: apart from the loss against Fulham first game, when you have a hope at least for the new season, I've been accepting these defeats and it's not as painful.

I get the impression that feeling is widespread. That's a sign that the club have hollowed out the fanbase and offer no hope anymore.

I'm not saying we wont stay up, just that the club have destroyed the relationship between the team and fans.

I cant even be arsed agitating for changes, be they formation or tactics or change of manager. I cant muster any enthusiasm. If we pick up then great. If we dont then I dont think it's going to be as traumatic. Not now.
It feels like it’s been one continuous season since Benitez was appointed. Just one depressing moment following another with no break for the fans

The ground is flat

Becuase this club has just taken everything from us, dont get any joy from watching this crap every week cant even have shots on target. See the team fighting for every single ball, its crap i hope we can fix this in jan getting a creative cm in so we can look to play. But is agaij anothet season we have to worry. Just pathetic have no idea why i even care anymore

Becuase this club has just taken everything from us, dont get any joy from watching this crap every week cant even have shots on target. See the team fighting for every single ball, its crap i hope we can fix this in jan getting a creative cm in so we can look to play. But is agaij anothet season we have to worry. Just pathetic have no idea why i even care anymore
Too late then mate.

We'll see another manager in before we see a creative CM.

It feels like it’s been one continuous season since Benitez was appointed. Just one depressing moment following another with no break for the fans

The ground is flat
Just one constant blob of time.

I miss routine home wins - can’t remember the last time we had any. V palace at home for Lampard maybe.

Every game is just a chore…every point is a chore…it’s just been absolutely draining.

Just one constant blob of time.

I miss routine home wins - can’t remember the last time we had any. V palace at home for Lampard maybe.

Every game is just a chore…every point is a chore…it’s just been absolutely draining.
Which translates into the ground

Nobody can be arsed anymore; the manager doesn’t enthuse the fans and they just see negative boring football

The ground is flat
Honestly, I'm just not bothered anymore.

I mean if we get up and running this season I'll be made up and join in with celebrating any recovery. But if we dont I'm not arsed.

I never thought I'd ever feel that. 🤷‍♂️