2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I’d be well up for selling him, but it’s clear that we’re barely reinvesting a penny so it seems a bit daft when the squad is already fairly thin quality wise. He does offer an option off the bench.

If we knew it was being put aside to sign Danjuma/Harrison permanently then I’d have no concerns, but I bet it it’ll disappear.

Was really hoping we'd sell and reinvest,but it is what it is now. Reintegrate him into the side as for his faults, he has pace and offers something different from the bench.

I might have changed my mind after seeing his Instagram post. Pathetic, you're paid very handsomely, just get in and do your job.

Plenty of decent players seem to have respect for him so not too @rsed what these idiot journos think, Tbf they way they fawn over certain clubs and are dismissive about others warrants some contempt.
Trippier, Defour, Keith Treacy not to mention our own players have spoken quite highly of him.
I think it may have been generally in the industry but I’ve used the term journalists as I think Bluetoff is a journalist But I take your point. There will always be supporters and detractors with players, I guess Gray sits in the latter camp.

If this is true, manager and player need to get in a room, say what they need to say, put their differences aside and move on. They don't have to like each other but they need to be able to work together.

We are in no position for any more players to leave. Especially when we know the money can't be reinvested (not that I think it would be anyway).

If this is true, manager and player need to get in a room, say what they need to say, put their differences aside and move on. They don't have to like each other but they need to be able to work together.

We are in no position for any more players to leave. Especially when we know the money can't be reinvested (not that I think it would be anyway).
No, we need to sell him ASAP.

The very last thing we need is a toxic player around the club.

IMG_4696.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.