Summer transfer window 2023

So the issue isn’t number of players, it’s how much we’ve spent? Shall we go and blam another half a bill on unmitigated garbage do you can scream about how we’ve won the window as you squirt into your 2014 away sock? Then we can have another 5 years or so of utter meltdowns on here after the aforementioned garbage stinks the gaff out and drains us of year after year of inflated wages.
With this squad mate we have a good chance of going down. If you are happy that we still haven't got a back up at CH other than Keane and Godfrey I really don't know what to say

It's a good deal IF we were a mid table team and he wasn't signing a contract..
Absolutely no issue with selling Iwobi in his final year - in fact I've said we should sell him all summer

But absolutely not ok to sell a first 11 player on deadline day, and cash in the money without a replacement.

Speaks volumes about the backing and commitment being provided from the leadership of the club. They need to go as soon as possible.

I thought he fell out with the coach and stopped playing for them?

Could be right. Was that around the same time he fell out with Frank?
Yes we have. Windows 98 was a horrendous program. :D

I liked it, but I do recall NT or one of the predecessors being a pain in the arse before they cleaned it all up…. In any case, yes, I realise you were only joking but memories of a better time….. or maybe they weren’t…. It’s been a dark few decades.

It's preparation for the Championship. Reduce the wage bill, we've about a dozen players out of contract in a year's time. If we go down, which is the gamble here, they've reduced our liabilities. With the exception of the forward line we're weaker in every part of the park than last season. The season we finished 17th.
if you wanna think that way then maybe we've been preparing for this during the last two seasons also.

they've addressed our issue from the last two seasons though, which was, we didn't score enough goals.