Summer transfer window 2023

Looks like we have given up on Gnonto and decided Ings is the next best thing - somewhat oddly.
Should both Grey and Iwobi move on then Sulemana becomes a necessity. although frankly I'd keep Iwobi as he does offer threat and his purple patch under Lampard could be just what we need, if, it can be repeated and we dont get anyone in for #10 (not Danjuma's best position i fear).

They were both well ahead of him
they really aren't,

balls into the final 1/3: Alex Iwobi 134, Dwight McNeil 45, Jack Harrison 57
progressive passes: Alex Iwobi 194, Dwight McNeil 69, Jack Harrison 103
key passes: Alex Iwobi 64, Dwight McNeil 49, Jack Harrison 53
completed passes: Alex Iwobi 75% Dwight McNeil 66% Jack Harrison 63%
carries/runs into the final 1/3: Alex Iwobi 1169, Dwight McNeil 738, Jack Harrison 959

As everyone says he does fall down on crossing and goals but he isn't a wide player imo but saying he isn't creative like some on here do just simply isn't true. One of the more alarming things with him is he has over a 50% tackle win rate (which is more than the likes of McNeil or Doucoure) puts to bed the idea he doesn't tackle.

You're spot on. We should sell Iwobi for business reasons but the footballing reasons are spurious. He makes me want to scream but he was MOTM in our only half decent performance so far this season. I can't see Harrison coming in and blowing us all away with his brilliance and McNeil is a very up and down player. The hatred directed just at Iwobi makes no sense to me

Iwobi has not been motm for a very very very long time. Not sure which game youre referring to?

I wonder!!

PSV will have a very good chance of the title if Lozano returns.

As for Bakayoko, it would be a very good window if we got him.

I wonder if we'll try for Gnonto again if we agree to sell Iwobi and Gray.

Purely because Gnonto is comfortable operating centrally and Sulemana and Bakayoko are more traditional wingers/wide forwards.

Not saying Leeds will budge either.

If we have an eye on next season, heres our contracted players:

LW: McNeil / Dobbin
ACM:
RW:

Either Gnonto or Bakayoko would be extremely welcome.

Gnonto would be nice because clearly weve wanted him all window and he seems very keen to join.

Bakayoko would probably be taken under Onana's wing and weve not had a quality right winger in a long time.

Thank GOD it has nothing to do with you.

We have 7 CMs in the squad and he plays as a RW for Dyche.

We have 6 wide forwards.

If he is to leave, he would need replacing.

Give me 24hours and I could replace him with very little effort.
Think it may take you a bit more than 24 hours to get fit especially Dyche fit

they really aren't,

balls into the final 1/3: Alex Iwobi 134, Dwight McNeil 45, Jack Harrison 57
progressive passes: Alex Iwobi 194, Dwight McNeil 69, Jack Harrison 103
key passes: Alex Iwobi 64, Dwight McNeil 49, Jack Harrison 53
completed passes: Alex Iwobi 75% Dwight McNeil 66% Jack Harrison 63%
carries/runs into the final 1/3: Alex Iwobi 1169, Dwight McNeil 738, Jack Harrison 959

As everyone says he does fall down on crossing and goals but he isn't a wide player imo but saying he isn't creative like some on here do just simply isn't true. One of the more alarming things with him is he has over a 50% tackle win rate (which is more than the likes of McNeil or Doucoure) puts to bed the idea he doesn't tackle.
Keep in mind they both played around 3/4 the minutes of Iwobi
The best measure of creativity is xA, the quality of chances created, and per 90 to offset the minutes difference

Iwobi xA/90 0.12 xG/90 0.07
McNeil xA/90 0.19 xG/90 0.13
Harrison xA/90 0.17 xG/90 0.18

Not a bad player, just don't think he'll be missed and he isn't signing so we'd be lucky to get something for him