• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I put mine up days ago and it hasn't gone. First time I've ever failed to sell them. Now either fans have had enough or the new rules around membership have ruined it. Either way, Everton have cocked it up.

I've only recently learnt about the membership ordeal. Don't we want the ground full? Why are we (in fact, I refuse to keep saying we now. It's they) why are they fleecing the fans more and more?

i haven’t a clue how to sell it just tried to log in and got totally lost

I was going to sell one of ours for tomorrow so listed it but it never even appeared for others to see despite receiving an email Ticket Resale Listing Notification email. Not sure how its meant to sell if no on can see it?

In the end I've cancelled it and gave it to someone I know will use it.

I could list half a dozen things wrong with the new ticketing system but no one at Everton would listen so whats the point.

The club is a failure on almost every level now!

Hello fellow Blues.
I'm looking for one ticket for Doncaster and/or two for Sheff Utd. If anyone can help, please do get in touch. I could meet at Goodison tomorrow or else at either of those grounds.
Many thanks in advance,
Neil

It is showing sold out on the club site.

But I looked yesterday, as a member, and there were loads on sale.

ON EDIT: I have just checked and tickets are available in Lower Bullens, Main Stand and Family Enclosure.

Would these all be people re-selling their tickets?
I'm a season ticketholder but every time I look on the resale site to see if I can buy an extra ticket, it says something like "this is not available to you". Do you know if you need a different membership, over and above being a ST holder, to see what's available on the resale site?

I'm a season ticketholder but every time I look on the resale site to see if I can buy an extra ticket, it says something like "this is not available to you". Do you know if you need a different membership, over and above being a ST holder, to see what's available on the resale site?
Yes despite being a ST holder you now also have to buy an everton membership (for £35 i think) to be able to buy additional tickets.

The club knows no boundaries now when trying to extract additional cash out of its long suffering fans

Hello Blues
Can anyone advise on this. Is it no longer enough to be a season ticketholder to view the available tickets on the resale site? I'm a season ticketholder but every time I go to check, it says "this is not available to you yet".
I assume being an ST holder (which comes with a digital membership) isn't enough?

Yes despite being a ST holder you now also have to buy an everton membership (for £35 i think) to be able to buy additional tickets.

The club knows no boundaries now when trying to extract additional cash out of its long suffering fans
If only they put so much effort into negotiating quality commercial deals for sponsorship.