2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think a large amount of the fan base dislike him enough to say he won’t last long here. It’s not just that’s he’s a poor manager. He’s a prime d!ckhead to. So unless he gets a steady run of results, which I can’t see, then defeat at the weekend and fail to beat Luton then he’ll be done.
Utter bilge. We are where we are. Who else do we get? So get on with it. Prime [Poor language removed]? Takes one to know....... No, I don't mean that. We mustn't fall out with each other.

I think a large amount of the fan base dislike him enough to say he won’t last long here. It’s not just that’s he’s a poor manager. He’s a prime d!ckhead to. So unless he gets a steady run of results, which I can’t see, then defeat at the weekend and fail to beat Luton then he’ll be done.
How is he a [Poor language removed]?

Dyche’s only real way of getting through runs of bad results is by fostering the belief that it’s the crowd, players and manager striving to improve result regardless of the nonsense going on above. Today felt a bit more like “I’ll get on with my job, you lot just shut up and watch the matches.” Obviously his snarky comments were aimed at the assembled media, but he must know those pressers are one of the only clear ways the club and him in particular communicates with the fanbase.

Sliced one into his own net today, especially if we lose at the weekend.

Dyche’s only real way of getting through runs of bad results is by fostering the belief that it’s the crowd, players and manager striving to improve result regardless of the nonsense going on above. Today felt a bit more like “I’ll get on with my job, you lot just shut up and watch the matches.” Obviously his snarky comments were aimed at the assembled media, but he must know those pressers are one of the only clear ways the club and him in particular communicates with the fanbase.

Sliced one into his own net today, especially if we lose at the weekend.

Dyche did well at Burnley when it was a happy ship and very stable the way it was run (it's also essentially a small town club, Everton is a different beast). HIs last season there they'd been taken over and they were getting relegated with a whimper when he was sacked.

He did well to keep us up last season but at the same time he got lucky that Leeds and Leicester collapsed so badly and made ridiculous appointments, or were just too late to make them. That was key with Dyche though it was a sensible appointment and he was given long enough. Even so, we stayed up by the skin of our teeth/one goal.

Not to compare him to Walker but he also kept us up by one goal (he got us into trouble though) and then it was more of the same the next season.

Look at you lot sharpening the pitchforks today! Honestly show me a manager who isn't a bell and doesn't pick players he shouldn't and we can discuss it while watching pigs do their annual airshow.

We need to go back to the Watford thread from a few years ago and see some of the posts describing the absolute parody of a club they had morphed into, well that is what we have become.