Summer transfer window 2023

Dont shoot the messenger and certainly not ITK or anything but mate of mine has told me a 19yr old striker from Chelsea, Malik Mothersille is signing today. Yes I thought it was a made up name until I googled it !!
Free agent it seems.

If he gets these deals over the line, big respect to the fella, sure he should have started working earlier, but better late than never.

But if we end up with Che Adams, then I wonder if his fanboys will call him out or hide behind "We couldnt afford the deals".
Like you wrote its a big if but to pull deals off regarding promising talents that could make an immediate impact would be big in itself then to add working with the walking jabbering failure kenwright would be impressive I'd imagine working with kenwright is like having an albatross hanging on your neck in the football world

If he gets these deals over the line, big respect to the fella, sure he should have started working earlier, but better late than never.

But if we end up with Che Adams, then I wonder if his fanboys will call him out or hide behind "We couldnt afford the deals".
He doesn't have any fanboys, just a few folk who don't pretend they understand the role and the specifics of every single negotiation.

A new challenger enters...

Dont shoot the messenger and certainly not ITK or anything but mate of mine has told me a 19yr old striker from Chelsea, Malik Mothersille is signing today. Yes I thought it was a made up name until I googled it !!
Saw this on another board earlier the lad who posted it doesn't get much wrong or blag.