Summer transfer window 2023

…..he did well last summer, not landing an easy target early but waiting until late in the window to sign quality - Maupay :celebrate:
If he gets these deals over the line, big respect to the fella, sure he should have started working earlier, but better late than never.

But if we end up with Che Adams, then I wonder if his fanboys will call him out or hide behind "We couldnt afford the deals".

PSX_20230810_123916.png

Gnonto is liking lots of stuff from Everton fans on his social media. Not saying he'll end up here, but he's obviously playing the game to get himself out of Leeds.

I'd be amazed if he is still a Leeds player at the end of the window. Doesn't mean Everton is his destination though!
If we can keep these Ekikite rumours alive for a little longer then Willy might be fooled into thinking this is the place to be!

Gnonto is liking lots of stuff from Everton fans on his social media. Not saying he'll end up here, but he's obviously playing the game to get himself out of Leeds.

I'd be amazed if he is still a Leeds player at the end of the window. Doesn't mean Everton is his destination though!
True but it feels like the interest has been legitimate all summer, would be surprised if he left Leeds and it wasn’t us to get him now.