New Everton Stadium Discussion

.......or playing in a landmark river side billion £ stadium that attracts external commercial revenue as well as the profit from having world class facilities.
The arl 'External Revenue' jam tomorrow promise but I doubt it will amount to much in the short term.
Feel free to...
A) provide...even in the vaguest ballpark back of the beer mat guestimate manner...in your opinion - I'm not even asking you for facts, just opinion how much year for say the 1st 5yrs. ?
B) Confirm etc...see 'A' above how much the Interest / rent payments might be?
C) Also feel free to vault me as and when the facts become clearer - say at the end of 2025-26 season

The arl 'External Revenue' jam tomorrow promise but I doubt it will amount to much in the short term.
Feel free to...
A) provide...even in the vaguest ballpark back of the beer mat guestimate manner...in your opinion - I'm not even asking you for facts, just opinion how much year for say the 1st 5yrs. ?
C) Feel free to vault me as and when the facts become clearer - say at the end of 2025-26 season
hardly got people banging on the doors right to pay for it

Kings dock echo arena has been an absolutely disaster.

It's a cheaply built arena built on what could have been a fantastic landmark.

The same people have worked there since it was constructed and it's suffered massively due to it. They're counted as council workers when really they're all crap at their jobs and they're a disgrace to the city.

It's full of voids (empty areas which could have been utilised) and not made an effort to improve transport links to it, infact they built an ugly multi story car park next to it?

Why does it struggle to attract acts over Manchester? Who are again are building another arena (co-op) which will further make this flat pack crap redundant.

How did Everton struggle to get the stadium built when that thing was able to get a copy and paste of the car park opposite the sir Thomas hotel on Victoria st?

Flatten Anfield and make it something worth while to the city.
Fixed :D

Kings dock echo arena has been an absolutely disaster.

It's a cheaply built arena built on what could have been a fantastic landmark.

The same people have worked there since it was constructed and it's suffered massively due to it. They're counted as council workers when really they're all crap at their jobs and they're a disgrace to the city.

It's full of voids (empty areas which could have been utilised) and not made an effort to improve transport links to it, infact they built an ugly multi story car park next to it?

Why does it struggle to attract acts over Manchester? Who are again are building another arena (co-op) which will further make this flat pack crap redundant.

How did Everton struggle to get the stadium built when that thing was able to get a copy and paste of the car park opposite the sir Thomas hotel on Victoria st?

Flatten the echo arena and make it something worth while to the city.
Only been twice but it is a breeze block dump. Which will only deteriorate more as time goes by

Feel free to...
C) Also feel free to vault me as and when the facts become clearer - say at the end of 2025-26 season
It could always be worse.

I remember somebody saying the land where I have dropped the pin has been earmarked for something (not football related)

I initially thought it might be a good site for a station, but it was pointed out it's too close to Sandhills and a station would serve the public better closer to the city.

If nothing happens regarding breaking ground in whatever that is going to be, that would be ideal as a coach park, Great Howard Street is far better suited for getting away than Regent Road.

Screenshot_20230805_171601.jpg

I remember somebody saying the land where I have dropped the pin has been earmarked for something (not football related)

I initially thought it might be a good site for a station, but it was pointed out it's too close to Sandhills and a station would serve the public better closer to the city.

If nothing happens regarding breaking ground in whatever that is going to be, that would be ideal as a coach park, Great Howard Street is far better suited for getting away than Regent Road.

View attachment 221274

If that's where I think it is it's about halfway between Sandhills and Moorefields which, I suppose, is exactly where it should be built. That said, there is no chance of it being built for years, sadly.