Summer transfer window 2023

Everton fans want to take all the credit when there’s any sort of reflective credit to be had yet it’s never their fault when they hamstrung the club, which is often.
Well the fans can lift the team with good support like we have managed for years with the consistently poor performances. But again they cant force the board to spend or save money by moaning or putting banners up. I think we have tried to get rid of Bill for years, but there he is still there so shows how much influence the fans have with these type of things.

Tete and Adama on free transfers - one natural RW and one versatile forward who can become a fan favourite when he oils himself up and squeezes through the defence

Dia/EarNacho for more 'complete' forwards.

We then need to work the loan market for a CB and some squad depth

If I was Dyche I would lay it down for the board and owner either back me or we are in another fight for our lives this season
I grow increasingly convinced that Dyche is in situ BECAUSE he has agreed not to kick up a fuss over minimal transfer funds being available. He’ll come out with some interviews about how preseason has given him a proper chance to have a look at the squad, and we’re better than people think, etc.

Cavani is on a free….

He’s no Saido Berahino like

IMG_2672.jpeg

James Rodriguez was our engine, created and made goals. Getting rid of him was one of the worst mistakes. Why not try McNeil in his position
LOL. Only in your head. Didnt like physical contacts, temperatures under 20°C, football, running, Everton... Did only like money. Remember me, why do you think his career is gone down the toilet?