Summer transfer window 2023

Hope the Icheanacho rumours are just jarg, don't rate him, not a target man for me to replace Dom, maybe in a 4-4-2 with Dom but he always seemed a lazy git to me and extremely one sided.
Dyche historically has usually played with two physically imposing lads as his front two,so Icheanacho doesn't seem to fit the model,has he scored more than a few headers in his whole career?

Dyche historically has usually played with two physically imposing lads as his front two,so Icheanacho doesn't seem to fit the model,has he scored more than a few headers in his whole career?
Jay Rodriguez is an absolute monster, just like hench Danny Ings.

1690011548114.png

If we’re stuck with Danjuma and McNeil on the wings we’re in for another relegation battle.

His defensive abilities are overrated, I don’t think they’re very good at all. People are just desperate for him to be good at something.
Depends what we mean by overrated. I think defensively he's fine. He's not Maldini, but I've got no issues with what he gives us defensively. He's OK

He makes me want to cry with the ball at his feet

Is he worth the money we paid? Absolutely not, but it doesn't fill me with dread when I see his name on a team sheet as it does with some others

And another thing, it's not like we scored loads of headers under Dyche in any case. I think you're believing the picture that's painted of him because he's unfashionable English 🤷‍♂️

God knows about that 'Gift Orban' but I like the name so I'll be happy with him.

( Thing is with Dia, why did we let his Release clause run out if we were really gonna look at him. unless they are desperate for cash, so we can go lower now.
Re Dia and release clause, I think because you have to pay a good chunk up front, we have money issues and therefore have to set up payment plans likes Kay’s catalogue

And another thing, it's not like we scored loads of headers under Dyche in any case. I think you're believing the picture that's painted of him because he's unfashionable English 🤷‍♂️
Maybe that was because we didn't have a functional CF? The win against Arsenal was a decent start with a headed winner from a set piece. I don't pretend to have watched a lot of Burnley but most pundits suggest he favours getting the ball forwards quickly for forwards to hold up which would suggest Icheanacho might not be the ideal fit. This was an interesting read...

"Sean Dyche wants functional players rather than high-level technical ones. His teams defend deep and look for opportunities to get the ball behind the opponent’s fullback and utilise their big strikers to shield the ball and push for throw-ins. They also press high and look to create narrow lanes to force the opposition to play the ball long, where big players can win the second ball. His teams are always very tactical and purposeful in their approach, even when playing against top-tier opponents"