Confirmed Signing Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it mate, people want to see the positives in things, I used to be like that, glass half full, then Everton spent the last 3 years destroying my hopes and dreams and here we are, celebrating signing a player that jibbed us off only 6 months ago.

I get it, we are desperate and skint and yes, im being overly negative and im sorry, I hate people like me, doomers who try and bring everybody down, but its just my current mindset.

I find it harder and harder to put the fake Everton smile on, im a beaten man with regards this football club.
I've been watching Everton since the mid Eighties.

I've learnt to keep things simple.

A decent player wants to play for us I wish them well, forget the rest.

Have a day off from what?

When Everton stops being a basket case, then I will rest.
And who exactly do you think we can go and get?. Shall we go and test the waters on players like Gbamin, Tosun, Sandro, klassen?. We have battled relegation 2 seasons on the bounce and are a mess of a club, we’re lucky to be even get Danjuma.

I get it mate, people want to see the positives in things, I used to be like that, glass half full, then Everton spent the last 3 years destroying my hopes and dreams and here we are, celebrating signing a player that jibbed us off only 6 months ago.

I get it, we are desperate and skint and yes, im being overly negative and im sorry, I hate people like me, doomers who try and bring everybody down, but its just my current mindset.

I find it harder and harder to put the fake Everton smile on, im a beaten man with regards this football club.
But that’s what Kenwright wants. Crushed fans who expect any old cobblers. Don’t give it to him.

Unless you really want to buy the “Danjuma: Hero Returns” DVD he’ll be putting out.

Good times.

Yep. If & when he is signed I will enjoy it.

As for Everton beating us down, I offer my Mum’s take on an old saying:

’Yes, misery loves company but company does not love misery’

You are not a doomer at all.

And who exactly do you think we can go and get?. Shall we go and test the waters on players like Gbamin, Tosun, Sandro, klassen?. We have battled relegation 2 seasons on the bounce and are a mess of a club, we’re lucky to be even get Danjuma.

We, allegedly, pay scouts to find players. Directed by Kevin "the nose" Thelwell.

Maybe if they branched out a wee bit, looked for players without prem experience for a change, we could unearth some players. How has he spent at least 6 months of scouting to just return to the original target again.

We the only option for him then obviously that good Villarreal are offloading him again hope he pulls out last minute again, he’s the type of player we don’t want when we’re near the bottom come January and he’s second choice to McNeil he won’t be interested rather keep Gray

Attachments

• 33935138-07DA-48B1-BAE9-939B370BD8E2.jpeg
    33935138-07DA-48B1-BAE9-939B370BD8E2.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 145

We wait till it is finished this time is another attacking option we needed, still more work to be done. He can fill in a few positions and is up to the lad to come in work hard and show what quality he has

We, allegedly, pay scouts to find players. Directed by Kevin "the nose" Thelwell.

Maybe if they branched out a wee bit, looked for players without prem experience for a change, we could unearth some players. How has he spent at least 6 months of scouting to just return to the original target again.
Because we don’t have a pot to **** inn and he’s cleaning everyone else’s mess up.

I've said it previously...If he starts hitting the onion bag absolutely no one will care about January.
If he starts scoring, there will be no way we can keep him. He'll be off at the first opportunity. So, here's hoping he scores loads - but let's not get too attached, because he certainly won't...

Status
Not open for further replies.